CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15: Trashy-hime?

{Recap}

"tsahy-hime, don't mind them. Let those garbage be"

Xanxus said while looking at the said "hime" from head to toe.

"trashy-hime?"

{end of recap}

Tetsuna-chan said, blinking while trying to process what just Xanxus said.

"yeah? You don't like it? Well too bad 'trashy-hime', I'm going to call you like that!"
He retorted, not caring if he was totally calling her like his princess. Because that is what he want to do.

The lady just shrugged,not caring like Xanxus and not even noticing the black Aura surrounding her house.

If you look at the other occupants of the house, we'll you would see that the black aura is coming from them.

Well except for the 10th vongola boss, the which is our lovely tsuna.

Taunayoshi sweated as if he never sweat in his entire life cause if reborn's evil smirk, which is sited just beside his armchair, as if tsuna read his mind about reborn thinking or tor-tutoring someone.

Reborn cleared his throat and put up a oh-so-fake cheerful smile which scared the soul out of the occupants in the house of our lady.

{after some torturous training with reborn}

Tsuna was laid in the floor, barely breathing with Gokudera, who was trying to revive his master.

"so- before reborn can even say a word, Xanxus' phone rang.

Xanxus look at the phone and clicked his tongue to answer it.

" what is it, old man? " Xanxus answered it while putting it on speaker.

" where are you, xanxus? We've been waiting for all of you to come! Did you forgot what I requested to you? I told you to bring tsunayoshi-kun and his guardians in here!" Nono said while nagging.

" OH! before I can forget something, bring reborn too" and the old man, Nono hang up after up.

Xanxus Glared at the end call in the screen of his phone and suddenly look at reborn.

"We are going to wait for all of you, tsk! let's go trashes!"

And walked away to escape Tetsuna's house with the varia to wait in the limo, outside.

Reborn looked sternly at the remaining people of the house and gave them a signal to get dressed as they all disperse one by one.

He then glance at the lady and said a proposal which made the lady return the glance.

"would you like to come with us, Tetsuna-chan?" is Reborn smirked at the slight expressing the lady gave off but suddenly goes back to her emotionless expression.

"Why would I need to come?"
Tetsuna said narrowing her eyes lightly towards the man.

"I want nono and the vongola's allies to meet the new member of our famiglia" He spoke out loud without even glancing at the lady.

"I didn't even accept your proposal"

The lady retorts back.

"Not yet but soon" as his flick his fingers which made Bianchi appear out of nowhere.

"Do what you need to do Bianchi" and disappear through the hallway of the house.

Bianchi smirked and tackled Tetsuna which made them meet the floor.

"welcome to the family, tetsuna-san~!"

Before Tetsuna even knew it, she black out.

{on the other hand}

BACK TO THE BOYS

"umm... HIEEEE!!! Reborn-San... Is this okay?" tsuna said at his Tutor, known as reborn.

"what do you mean okay, dame-tsuna?" the hitman answered back.

"HIEEEEEE! What I-I meant to say is... Aren't we look too formal?" he said nervously while looking at the people inside the vongola's limo which consist of reborn, the varia, his guardians and him.

"Tch! Of course it is! We need to look formal, after all we are meeting the vongola's allies!" xanxus spoke out his mind due to the idiotic question.

"um... If I may ask, kid. Who are we waiting for? HAHAHA! we are all here right?"

"yeah! I have to agree with this baseball freak! Who are we waiting for?"

Before Reborn can say a word (again lol), Bianchi open the Door and slam it after she got inside.

"JUST DRIVE!" The girl said with a hint of panic in her voice, as the limo moves suddenly due to her command.

"VOIIIII-
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL

So sorry for the cliffhangers lol hahaha, em so damn evil 😈 GAHAHAHAH, Anyway! Going back, I just want to say thank yo guys for staying there with me! Reading this story continously! Even tho I'm super duper lazy~-~ like duh lol stay tune! And I'll meet you to the next chapter! GUDDDDDDBYEEEEEEE

~@UTHOR-CHAN SIGNING OUT~