BOOK PUBLISHED

Hello my dear readers, I would love to notify everyone that Mates Of A Werewolf Hunter has been published as a book in hard copy. I have edited my grammar mistakes and the overall book to contain less complexity in words as I realized that this book has had a lot of errors and use of bombastic words that does not really fit into the sentences. - My sincere apologies.

I hope that you all would be interested in purchasing this book, the link is down below,

http://www.lulu.com/shop/http://www.lulu.com/shop/utaya-shandrika/mates-of-the-werewolf-hunter/paperback/product-23669567.html

I understand that the title is different from it's original book title. However, I am still very much pleased that my book is published and the contents are unchanged.

The book is expensive, I understand that. I do not know why. I do not think I would be getting any commission too but as long other people has the chance to read this book, it is more than enough for me.

Thank you so much for all the support, comments and votes. Do help to give in full star ratings and good reviews, I would very much appreciate it and in no time be confident, encouraged and positively reinforced to do Book 2. Nevertheless, I have already started Book 2. Hope you all are excited as I am! Have a nice day and take care of yourselves. :')