Chapter 49 Unthoughtful Death

Recap :

"Stop it right now, destroy this pack but not him." He snarled.

"No, he took away my title. I am your son not him, he took everything away from me!" He shouted.

What ?

Kyle was his son ?

What's the hell is happening ?

He looked at his dad. "You just had to love him more didn't you? Look whose side his on now!" He screeched angrily.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

My non-biological dad took his vice grip away from Valentine's and stomped towards Kyle trying to pry the gun away from his hold. Kyle held his gun at the back of him.

"Step away dad." He warned, a slight frown latched onto his lips as he gritted out each word.

"You don't have to do this, he's part of her." He mentioned looking down.

"Part of who ? Mother ? She wasn't really my mom so why the fuck should I care. You fucked up a random bitch and I was found in your doorstep! You met in an accident and hurt yourself! Nothing is my fault! Why is he so special just because he has the blood of your lover ?"

He raised the gun up in the sky and pulled the trigger, few birds flew away from the tress and that was a signal that the great war has begun.

War between werewolves and hunters.

But then,

Nothing happened.

Kyle turned behind.

"Attack now." He ordered but none of the hunters made a move.

He went near one of the hunter known as Benjamin. He pushed him on his chest. "Go on, I command all of you."

Benjamin took several steps back but he didn't make a move to even pull out the gun.

"Enough Kyle." Devon spoke out coming forward. He pushed back the hunters that were holding Valentine and kneeled down to examine her before taking a quick glance at me.

"Enough ? And who are you to speak out of turn ? Michelangelo and Leonardo, brothers stand with me." He asked.

While they were having their conversation I slowly made my move and retreated my figure. I hid one pair of jeans near one of those trees.

All the while, I watched them. I silently shifted back before wearing them and stood behind the tree.

Michelangelo was about to walk towards him but he was stopped by Leonardo. "Don't." He mouthed.

Everyone else started to shift back and I didn't know most of them had my technique of hiding their belongings.

"Give it up, Kyle." I said coming out from behind the tree.

He looked at everyone, sneering in disgust. "All of you are weak!"

"It's over." Devon stated.

"Nothing's over until I stop breathing." He said before pointing the gun at Valentine's head. The pack including myself had our canines elongated ready to pounce.

Before I was about to make my move, Lilith pushed Kyle making him tumble down onto the ground but unfortunately, there was a gun shot heard.

I quickly rushed to check Valentine to see if there we any bullet pierced in her and I was relieved to know that there wasn't.

She was becoming more aware of the things around her as the wolfsbane was getting diminished from her system.

I heard a gasp behind me and that made me turn to look behind me.