Chapter 53 Mission Saving Damsels

Recap :

Once I reversed enough, I changed to drive and took of. "So where are we going ?" He asked. I looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean ? Aren't you suppose to lead me ?" I asked.

"Dude, you just asked me to get in and drive." He exclaimed.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." I said pulling on my hair before stopping the car.

"That's my dialogue." He pouted.

God help me.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"What do we do now ?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Taking a big bite out of his sandwich,"We could ask help from your ex-fiancé." He suggested with his mouth full of food making me grimace.

I scratched the back of my neck thinking about his suggestion. "You think she'd help?"

"Aren't you supposed to answer that question yourself?" He asked as a matter of fact.

I suppose she would.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"W-what?" I asked completely shocked.

He sighed before getting up away from me and sitting down. "I'm also a virgin Valentine." He repeated.

But how come ? He tried to technically rape a girl right in front of me. I cringe at the distaste bitter memory.

"S-so y-you-" I started.

"Never, you're the first I ever countered intimacy." He said, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. I didn't know how to react at that comment.

But then how come he was so mad knowing he can never have sexual intercourse with anyone after marking me unknowingly ?

He looked over at me. Tracing my left cheekbone with his thumb, caressing my sun kissed skin. "I'm glad that I didn't too." He finished.

I smiled a little.

"I-I'm sor-." Before I could finish my sentence, he crashed his lips onto mine shutting me off instantly.

The kiss was short as he pulled away. "I forgive you." He smiled. "But don't ever do something like that again." He said in a joking manner covering his tone but only a dumb person wouldn't see the solemnity behind it.

"It's been a long exhausting day, let's take some rest. Shall we ?" He suggested and I nodded. He rolled over to the other side of the bed.

Oh shit! My plate. I didn't wash it. My mom will kill me. I stood up from the bed slowly making my way towards the door. "Where are you going ?" He asked with curiosity evident in his voice.

"I'll b-be back." I said opening the door.

"Okay." He said unsure of anything else to ask me.

I quickly went down the staircase and picked up the plate putting it in the sink and washing it. I wiped my hands with the towel beside and thought about the the memories of what happened moments ago as it replayed in my head making my cheeks flush from embarrassment.

A small smile playing on my lips. "There you are." I heard a voice from the back of me. Lucifer again ? I turn around.

A very wet looking Gabriel was standing in front of me with another guy whose also drenched yet still eating sandwiches ?

"Gabriel, w-why are you a-all wet?" I asked and the other person snickers. Probably having a double meaning to my question.

"He's horny." The other guy mouthed at me.