Chapter 55 TMNT 666

Recap :

"What?!" I screamed.

"Where?" Lilith shouted at the back.

"Maybe I'm wrong, she's a sister of four brothers."

"Can you be anymore immature?" I asked before stepping on the oil again.

"Yes, yes I can." He smirked.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

"You idiots." I muttered out loudly enough for them to hear resulting in them to let out a low growl.

Zachary raised an eyebrow at me. "It's the 21st Century and none of you have brains ?" I asked and they looked foolishly puzzled.

"What does that suppose to mean ?" Octavius questioned while driving.

"Where are your phones ?" I groaned and like an invisible bulb was lit, Zachary quickly took his phone out from his pocket while Octavius was still busy driving.

He quickly dialled with his phone waiting for a response as I waited patiently at the back.

"Val-" Before he could finish his sentence, I snatched the phone away from him.

"Valentine." I growled. "Where are you?" I gritted each word.

"I-I— Uhh?"

"Where the fuck are you god dammit!" I shouted through the phone losing my patience.

"Don't scream at her douche." Octavius scolded me as I just rolled my eyes.

I can do whatever I want and speak however I want. She's my mate, not his.

I heard shuffling of phones going making me knit my eyebrows together.

"Hello ?" I heard an unfamiliar male voice.

"Who's this ?" I shrieked.

"I'm Adamone." He answered casually.

Do I look like I fucking care ?

"Okay Adamone, if my brother doesn't turn back this instant. Your head is gonna be hanged on my wall." I warned.

I saw Zachary and Octavius looked at each other for a second.

I heard more shuffling making me groan in annoyance.

"Lucifer, you can't be threatening people like that." I heard Gabriel's voice.

"Gabriel, what the hell is going into your head ? I-"

I saw a Range Rover passing by. Why does it look so familiar?

"Lucifer?"

Could it be?

"Lucifer?"

I looked down at the number plate.

It's them.

"Lucifer!" Gabriel shouted from the other end.

"Turn back now! Repeat. Now! Hunters on the road." I shouted and hung up.

"Follow that Range Rover." I ordered.

"What, why-" Octavius started.

"Just do as I ask." I commanded.

He took a U-turn immediately grunting in disagreement.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"Hello?" I asked again on the phone and groaned.

Should I listen to him or continue the journey ? We've come this far.

Come on Gabriel think.

Brother or mate ?

Ugh, fuck it!

I quickly took a sharp U-turn resulting several vehicles to horn my way.

"What are you doing?" Lilith asked confused.

"Hunters on the road." I mentioned.

"He's on the road, so what?" She questioned.

"I don't know just-." I sighed.

"Do you know which car ?" Adamone asked.

"No."

"It's t-that car." Valentine answered.

What?

That quick?

"You're being delusional." I stated.

It's impossible.

"Thats O-octavius car." she confirmed.

"She's not delusional, you were terribly slow. Who the hell even gave you a license ?" Adamone questioned.

"Shut up." I scowled.

Donatello Warrior P.O.V

"I think we are being followed." I said.

"Followed ? Why ?" Leonardo asked.

"Because the Porsche at the back has been taking all the same turns." Raphael told. Guess he has also been observing and noticing.

"Maybe they're going at the same place as we are ?" Michelangelo cut in.

All of us groaned at his stupidity.

"Stop the car over there. Let's see where it goes." I suggested.

Leonardo nodded before doing what I asked and just as suspected, the car at the back also stopped.

And the car at the back of that Porsche.

"What is their problem? " Raphael groaned opening his door and stepping out.

What is that goddamn hot tempered asshole doing ?

I opened my door and stepped out right behind him. Two unknown people stepped out of their car.

What is the meaning of this?

Before Raphael could stomp his way and lash out his anger, I stopped him. "Let's just take the situation as calmly as possible." I suggested.

I raised an eyebrow at them.

"So what brings you all here ?" I asked walking in front of Raphael. I glared at him giving him a warning look when he tried to take a step forward.

We just need to remain the situation under control.

Well, for now.

They looked at each other.

"Honestly, we don't know either." One responded.

"You should ask him." Another said pointing inside the car and the car door at the back of the seat was being opened.

Leonardo and Michelangelo also joined us standing at the back in case if anything goes wrong if you know what I mean.

Once he was fully out and facing us.

The four of us cursed out in unison.

"Shit."

ANOTHER CHAPTER, I SWEAR SOON IT WILL GET MORE INTERESTING AND THIS CHAPTERS ARE BORING... I CAN SEE IT FROM THE LESS VOTES I'M RECEIVING.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters