13) Kidnapped again

Jaces pov.

Ever since we found out that Emily is  pregnant we have gotten loads of threats from the reapers saying that they will avenge Blakes death by killing Emily and our children.  I have increased security and made sure there are guards with Emily most times except when she goes toilet but the guards stand outside.  My wife and my children mean the world to me and I don't want anything to happen. If anything happens to them I will never forgive myself.

Emilys pov.

When me and Jace came back Jace had to deal with gangwork so me and Emma watched the fault in our stars. It made me cry so much because of hormones and because its so upsetting. I needed the toilet so I went to the toilet and the guard was waiting outside for me to finish.  It smelled funny in the toilets and I got goosebumps on my skin making me feel scared but I disregarded it as nothing.  After I used the toilet I went to wash my hands when a figure dressed in all black came behind me with a cloth. I screamed trying to stop something bad from hapenning because i knew I was in danger but they became muffled and whatever was in the cloth made me welcome darkness with open arms.

I woke up in a dark unfamiliar room with a banging and then realised I was kidnapped.  I can't let anything happen to my babies I will never forgive myself. I was tied with chains to a wall so I couldn't try and escape. The door opened and a figure walked in and looked at me menacingly. It reminded me of the Blake who kidnapped me the first time. The man had a knife in his arm making me scared what if they try to kill my babies. He strided towards me and was thinking of where to hurt me and before I knew it he stabbed my arm and then walked away. I only just got married I need to be with my husband not here.Wait there's an emergency button on my ring for Jace to know if im in danger so he can track me. I was slowly losing consciousness because of blood loss but I pressed the button before drifting away again. The only thoughts on my mind Jace save me please.

Jaces pov.

I was doing some work in my office when guards came rushing in looking frantic.  I was really confused as to why they were behaving like this. "Sir, mrs King was in the toilet and I was waiting outside when I heard screams so I knocked down the door to see Emily missing and a note on the floor" he said giving me a note

Jace,
I told you I would take your pregnant wife and torture them then kill them while you sit here trying to find us. This is to avenge my brothers death
Ben

They took her now she's gone I am going to get her back they aren't going to take the person I love the most away. " get all the gang in and try and find the reapers location now but leave some guards patrolling outside now half of the gang will be tracking and the other half will suit up we are going to bring Emily and my unborn children back safely even if that means me dying dismissed." I am going to save you Emily hold on tightly for me.

Its been a couple of hours and there's still no trace I hope Emily and my babies are ok.  Ben's brother was a bad person and deserved everything that was coming but Emily didn't and he knew that he only took Emily because she's my weakness. I was lost in thoughts when an alarm went off.  I didn't know what it was until I remembered in Emilys wedding ring I put a danger alarm in it to track her location in case anything bad will happen. "Gang come here now I need you it's important" I shouted and waited for them to come. Once they came I began " When I proposed to Emily I put an emergency tracker in  her ring that can only send her location if she's in danger and she has activated it I am tracking it so everyone suit up and get weapons and vehicles ready" I said and everyone left. I suited up and got the doctors to come with me in case Emilys injured or the gang gets Injured. I am coming Emily and I will save you.