5)My story

Emilys pov.

Beep.....Beep.....Beep
All I could here was the annoying sound and I wanted to get rid of it. Forcing myself to open my eyes I looked to see I was in a bright unfamiliar room. Where the hell am I. I looked around to see Jace sleeping at the side of my  bed. I was confused until I remembered everything that hapenned. Crawling out of bed I walked to where Jace was and poked his cheeks but he didn't wake up so I screamed as loud as I could causing him to wake up and fall on top me. I was waiting for the hard ground to hurt me but he changed the position so I was on top of him.

I looked up and I was hovering on top of his face his eyes enchanting me in. His lips were open light breaths coming out of them.  I wanted to kiss them lips. I  blushed and bit my lip trying not to think dirty. I looked in his eyes to see him looking at my lips and before I knew it we were both leaning in . As soon as our lips touched I felt sparks and couldn't get enough of the feeling.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged his silky hair causing him to groan. I was running out of breath so I pulled back unwillingly and looked in his glistening eyes to see love and lust. We were just about to kiss again when the door banged open causing me to jump and fall off him. I looked up to see the gang and emma along with the doctor smirking eurgghh I thought as I blushed even more burying my face into Jaces neck.

Once I was dismissed Jace carried me bridal style to our room no I mean his room. He gently put me on the bed and then got on the bed next to me embracing me in cuddles. I leaned back enjoying the warmth and the tingly feeling I got from his skin to mine. We were talking and I learned that he loves huskies has a baby sister who's four his dad left him and he loves his family. I felt bad for him but I knew he wanted to know my story even though he didn't push me. I decided that I was going to tell him. "Jace im going to tell you a story please don't interrupt me" I said and he nodded in return.

" when I was five I had a loving family I was daddy's girl and mummy's prinvess. But it all changed when I begged my mum to buy me ice cream on the way home and we were in a car accident.  She died and I survived.  It broke me a lot but it hurt my dad more. After she died he would always get drunk and sleep around but I thought it was his way of grieving.  One night he came home and slapped me and then punched me saying that it was all my fault and that I should have died.This carried on and when I finally thought that I would die and escape from the pain you came and saved me. The woman who stabbed me in the mall was my step mother she would always sit there when he would whip me abuse me and when he. He r-raped me" I said crying. I was shaking a lot and was scared of what he would think of me."I guess I should go now you probably hate me after all im a whore and slut" I said my voice broken.

Jaces pov.

I can't believe it I finally kissed her  her lips on mine was pure bliss I couldn't wait to kiss her again and when I was about to we were Interrupted.  When she was dismissed I took her to my room soon to be ours and told her about my life.  She told me she wanted to tell me a story so I agreed.  Once she finished telling me I wanted to kill her father that fucking prick who the fuck does he think he is. And that slut of a stepmother. The next words she said broke My heart she said that I don't want her and that i will hate her because she think she's a slut and whore. My princess was about to leave me but I grabbed her wrist pulling her into me and hugged her . I caressed her face and looked into her eyes and said " I'm sorry for everything you went through baby but I want you this wasn't your fault none of it and dont leave me". She nodded and was falling asleep in my arms. Once she fell asleep I went to the gang speaker that was in my room and said gang meeting waiting for everyone to come up. I went back to bed and pulled my peincess back in my embrace and when everyone came I told them her story. To say they were furious was an understatement they wanted to go on a killing spree.  I looked at the love of my life in my arms to see she was sweating profusely and her heartbeat was increasing.  She was shaking and having a nightmare oh no. I gently shook her awake and once her eyes opened she hugged me breaking down in my arms.  I got out of bed carrying her bridal style and went to the kitchen after dismissing the gang. I made her some spaghetti and fed her. After I cleaned up we went back upstairs to bed and I looked at my princess to see her asleep in my arms. She was my angel my everything ...