11) The suprise

Emilys pov.

Its been two weeks since me and Jace have got engaged and my life feels perfect. We have been planning our wedding and my bridesmaids are Emma Ella and Anne and Ryan is going to walk me down the isle. Our wedding is in two months at a private island that belongs to Jace. Lately I've been feeling ill maybe it's just a bug.

beep....beep.....beeep I woke up to the alarm clock going off. Today me and my bridesmaids were going dress shopping.  I walked downstairs and smelled bacon which gave me the urge to be sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up a lot . Jace  came back and held my hair back whilst I sat there puking my guts out. After I finally finished I brushed my teeth and drank some water. "Are you ok babe?" Jace asked. "Yh it's just something I ate I think" I told him. I quickly showered and then got in the matte black audi r8 Jace brought me with Emma and picked Ella and Anne up.

Once we got to the shop I got the urge to be sick again so I ran to the toilets and threw up again. I put a breath mint in my mouth and turned around she see Emma and Anne smiling. "Whats up why have you got that face" I asked confused. "Oh you know my best friend/sister in law is most likely pregnant which means that I am going to be an auntie" Emma replied making me gasp and widen my eyes in realisation.  This explained a lot me and Jace didn't use a condom, im late for my period and the sickness/nausea.  " I think I might be pregnant can we get a pregnancy test and see" I asked and we ran down the street to the pharmacy and grabbed the test. We went back to Anne's house and I peed on the stick waiting for a few minutes.  My shaky hands grabbed the stick which was positive im pregnant.

"Im pregnant oh no Jace is going to hate me we haven't even talked about having children what if he doesn't want them he's going to leave me " I said scared. Emma and Anne were happy and calming me down. Me and emma got in the car and drove home and I ran to Jaces office. "Jace there's something I need to tell you  please dont get angry" I said.

Jaces pov.

I was doing work in my office when Emily ran in looking scared.  I was confused and she told me she needed to tell me something so I motioned at her to carry on. "I'm pregnant" she told me.  I jumped off my desk and spun my princess around. I cant believe im going to be a father. "Thank you babygirl you are such a blessing in my life you have blessed me with your live and are now making me a father I love  you" I told her. I was happy and complete.  After I put her down we went to bed and cuddled I put my arms around her stomach protectively and went to sleep with a bigger smile on my face.