12) The wedding

Emilys pov. (2 months later)

Its been 2 months since I found out I was pregnant and I couldn't be happier. I have a slight bump and I am finding out the gender in two weeks I cant wait. When I went to the doctors appointment last week I found out that I was having triplets I cried so much and me and Jace were so happy. The gangs security has increased and there is always a guard with me because Jace fears my safety and thinks that rivals are going to harm me or my babies. Today is my wedding day and im so happy Jace is going to be my husband.

I got out of bed and had a shower and shaved before putting my lace undergarments on. I then put on a robe and walked to emmas room because me and the girls were getting ready there. I put my hair in a bun with plaits going around it and put diamond pins in and then sat in the chair. I put on a light silver eyeshadow ,highlighter and matte red lipstick and then walked over to Emma and Anne who helped me put on my dress which was a white v neck lace dress with silver embroidery. I never thought this would be how my life ends up. I put the veil on my head before walking down with the girls and sitting in the limo which had guards in it for protection.

When we got there I stepped out and waited outside for Ryan to come. What if he doesn't want to marry me and leaves me is all I could think. When Ryan came he gave me a reassuring smile before walking down the flower path on the island with Ryan walking down the isle by my side. I looked up to see Jace in a cream suit that stuck to him showing his muscles and abs. Once he saw me his face lit up and my smile went bigger. (Skip the vows because I don't know them). You may now kiss the bride the priest said and Jace lifted my veil and pulled me into a passionate kiss which made my knees go weak.  Jace put supportive hands on my waist as I melted into the kiss. I was now mrs King. We all went on Jaces private jet and went back home apart from me and Jace who went to a hotel.

As soon as we got in I pulled him to me and kissed him I needed him so badly. Jace responded immediately we both missed each other even though we didn't see each other for a day we were both crazy for each other.  One thing lead to another and me and Jace made love to each other for the rest of the night.