1 vs 100

The Genji were vast. They carried guns and swords, however they were not trained properly for combat. I never fought multiple men at one time, but today I was going to get that experience. There was a compound for the Genji and that's exactly where I was going. The night sky was present and a light rain. I grasp my tsuka as I approach the compound doors. There was no one at the entry, however I was able to push open the door. The compound was deserted, it was full of tents and dying fires. I was always trained to act in silence and swift as the wind. It wasn't my style though. I rather bring face the battle head-on.

I grabbed a nearby stick and placed it within a nearby fire pit. The stick glowed a flaming red and I threw the stick at the nearest tent. The tent was slow at burning yett the smoke filled the inside and its occupants quickly woke from their sleep and exited. The tents burst in flames and caused other nearby tents to be engulf in flames. Suddenly other Genji members shouted and screamed as they ran out the tents.

I watched as they ran like chickens without their head trying to put out the fire. A few Genji noticed my presence. "Intruder!" One yelled. The three of them attacked. The first two met my blade instantly, and the last was quickly decapitated. Other Genji soon attacked but this time with weapons. I ran over to a nearby wall to prevent anyone from attacking me from behind. I clashed blades with several men, however none were as skilled as I was, one by one I was able to kill each of them.

I noticed another Genji point his gun at me, however I was able to use another Genji as a shield and pushed him into the shooter. Soon the numbers were getting larger than I expected but I continued my onslaught. from the compound entrance several towns people came dashing in with handmade weapons and guns attacking the Genji. Upon seeing them I was encouraged and continued the fight.

From the sky, what was thought to be a rock from falling from the sky struck the ground. However it wasn't a rock it was The Rage. He slowly stood. All were in awe with his dramatic entrance. He pulled out both of his katana blades and quickly killed two nearby towns people. I was far off from him, and had several Genji in between him and me.

The battle proved to be more than what the people thought, we were outmatched. However I noticed a skilled swordsman east of me, he was old but moved like a much younger man. After slicing the limbs off several Genji he turned to me.

"Master Akiyo?" I was dumbfounded.

"Hiro." He acknowledged.

"H-How did you get here?"

"I been here ever since you fought that Pain guy. I been watching you, I could not leave you on your own." He stated.

I was amazed yet grateful. My master at my side, I blocked the attack of an oncoming sword and sliced the abdomen of the attacker. I turned to search for my master however he was gone, he was nearing The Rage. I had to help him.

The two began their battle, my master was skilled and The Rage sensed it. He was no match for him. From what I was told about the Rage, he feed off anger. The more angry an opponent the more powerful The Rage becomes. Akiyo was master of keeping his emotions, however it was the anger of the others that fed The Rage. Akiyo was getting the best of The Rage for a short while but he slowly became more and more powerful.

I dashed over to help him, however The Rage quickly took me down. He simply dodged my attack, he grabbed my sword and threw it off within the crowd. Akiyo got up and attack again, the two battled fiercely. Akiyo swung his blade and sliced the cheek of The Rage. He staggered back and attacked again, rage powered him and his eyes were proof of it.

Akiyo was bleeding from a wound in his abdomen but he ignored the pain and continued fighting.

"You are beaten old man!" The Rage explained.

Akiyo did not reply. Akiyo glanced at me and back at The Rage. The Rage attacked and took a final blow at my master. Akiyo's body fell. To me it seemed to take forever for him to hit the floor. I erupted. I forgot about The Rage's ability. I attacked without any weapon in hand. I drove my fist in his face and abdomen. He was getting more powerful. He sliced both his swords across my stomach. I staggered back from him, holding onto my wound.

I began to realize that I could not defeat this man. He began to stalk me and I almost allowed him to finish me. However, master Akiyo used his short sword and stabbed The Rage in his leg. I took advantage and ran towards The Rage, master Akiyo threw his katana in the air, I leaped up and grabbed it and struck down on him. Master Akiyo's blade pierced The Rage's neck and down through his body.

He fell gagging for air as blood spat out from the wound. I then ran to my master's side. There was nothing I could do to save him.

"Hiro, finish what you started. Finish it!"

I nodded in agreement. "Yes my master."

"Finish it." His voice was weak. His eyes closed and he was gone.

The battle continued behind me. I stood up and pulled Mater Akiyo's blade from The Rage. I walked through the compound and managed to find my sword.

Now for the final battle.