Chapter 22

Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

“Elizabeth, is that you?” Mary asks, a smile stretched across her face, her head poking into the entryway as Ross closes the door behind us.  “Oh, uh, never mind”, she quickly adds once she notices I am not alone. 

“Mary, wait”, I hesitantly say, wanting to drag Ross to my room but also being aware that Mary was just bursting to tell someone about the kiss I witnessed earlier between her and Rocky.  Her head pokes back around the corner and the rest of her follows.  The disappointment that was on her face a second before had been replaced with the eager excitement she had greeted me with.  “I know about you and Rocky and I am so happy that tonight worked out for you guys”, I tell her. 

“I know!” she gushes.  “This was the best date ever!  But I see you have company and don’t want to interrupt anything so I’ll just call Rydel”, she finishes, walking back to her bedroom and closing the door behind her. 

I grab Ross’s hand and lead him down the hallway to my room, careful to close the door quietly behind us in case Rachel was actually sleeping, but I doubted it.  She had recently started a new series on Netflix and had a lot of catching up to do in order to be ready for the season premiere at the end of the month.  As my hand releases the door knob, I slowly turn around only to be slammed back up against the hard wooden door.  Ross’s lips smashed passionately against mine as his rough grip on my shoulders loosens and he places his hands on either sides of my arms, trapping me in between him and the door.

I kiss him back, surprised by his sudden eagerness but excited that he took such a commanding stance by attacking me the second we were alone.  My hands reach out and I wrap my fingers through the belt loops on his jeans, tugging at them so he is forced to move closer to me, our bodies pressed together, molded into one.  Suddenly Ross pulls away and looks down at me, his eyes shining with hunger.

“You have no idea how long I have waited to kiss you without any interruptions,” he tells me.  I pause for a minute to really look at his face.  He no longer looks like the sweet, giggly boy he tends to be when around Austin & Ally fans.  But he also was not the sexy, smirking, hip-thrusting rock star that he is on stage.  He had taken it a step further and became a man going for the girl.  Someone who wanted complete control over what belonged to him.  He face showed the lust and greed he felt about having me and my undivided attention.  I could tell he wanted me all to himself; right here, right now.  I watch as his eyes darken while he looks my body up and down.  His hazel eyes made their way back up to my green ones and I knew he could see the same look of hunger reflected in my eyes.      

We have been together for about three weeks now and are finally getting the opportunity to be alone.  No costars or friends will be charging into the room, my phone was on silent, neither of us had anywhere to be and the only thing on my mind was Ross.  While Ross continues to gaze into my eyes, I decide to take charge as I crash my lips against his.  As our mouths move together, I begin to walk forward, pushing him along until the backs of his legs bump against the edge of my bed.  With a commanding push, he falls back, breaking our contact for a few seconds to work his way up to the head of bed, his long legs taking up the whole length of it, his feet daring to dangle off of the edge. 

 I take off my leather jacket and throw it across the room, kicking off my boots before I climb on top of him, straddling his thighs, causing my dress that originally rested mid-thigh to be pushed up a bit more.  I desperately want to kiss Ross but decide to make him wait for it as I tease him by sliding my fingers up underneath the hem of his shirt.  My fingertips dance along Ross’s hard stomach, touching him as lightly as possible.  My hand raises a bit as my long fingernails begin to run up and down his chest, causing Ross to shudder at my touch.  He finally seems to understand that the shirt is a barrier and quickly pulls it over his head.  I continue to tease him, pressing my nails harder against his skin as I rake them across his body.  I then lower my head and place soft kisses all over him.  I start at his happy trail and work my way up, placing my lips against his abdomen over and over again.  I slow down a bit when I reach his neck and take my time kissing the smooth skin.  Finally I had reached Ross’s face.  I look down at him, my hair hanging down, lightly brushing his cheeks.  I lower my face, knowing Ross is eager for my lips to finally be against his.  At the last second, I decide otherwise and place a kiss on his cheek.  Ross groans loudly in frustration but does not make a move as I continue to kiss him along his jawline. 

Ross’s P.O.V.

I groan as Elizabeth avoids my lips and continues to place her soft lips everywhere except against mine.  I could not wait to kiss her before but now, after all of that teasing she did, I needed her more than anything.  All that teasing she did, dragging her nails across my body followed by kisses was just too much.  While she was prolonging the agony, I felt myself growing hard as I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend kissing my ribs.  When she decided to begin kissing my face, she had to inch her body up slightly in order to reach.  Now her crotch was placed right over mine and I was almost positive that she felt my throbbing erection. 

 Elizabeth begins to work her way back along my jawline and is getting closer to my lips yet again.  At the last second, I decide that it was not fair what she has done to me and that she deserved to be teased just as much.  I prepare myself to flip her over so that I can tower over her and be in control but, of course, I wait a second too long and her lips finally crash against mine.  I melt into her and all thoughts of revenge leave my mind.  I kiss her back with as much passion as I can muster.  My tongue slips in between her lips while my arms wrap around her back.  I pull Elizabeth down closer to me, our bodies pressed together.  In the process, I try my best to hike up her dress a bit.  My hand travels down to grip her thigh that is pressed tightly against the side of my leg.  I dare to let my fingers roam higher and when she does not pull away to protest, I continue on.  My hands glide past her thin panties and I trail a single finger down her spine, causing her to shiver at my gentle touch.  I remember the last time my hands were in this position in my dressing room and I move my fingers up to unclasp her bra.  However, to my surprise, all I find is her bare skin.  Elizabeth smiles against my lips as my hands grope around and the realization strikes me: she is not wearing a bra!

I pause, not really sure what to do from here.  I notice that our lips are slowing down, our kisses becoming softer and sweeter.  It was amazing being with Elizabeth, especially right here, right now.  I have been dreaming about having a relationship like this for a long time.  To be with someone who you can completely trust; someone who respects and understands you for who you are; someone who feels that same way about you that you feel about them.  I still had a hard time believing how lucky I was to be here with her.  I could tell I was falling for her and was so nervously excited at these new emotions brewing inside of me. 

My romantic thoughts of my girlfriend were suddenly interrupted as I began to grow harder.  Elizabeth seemed to be done with the sweet kisses and wanted to get back to the hungry and passionate emotions we were sharing earlier.  Her hips were grinding against mine and her tongue was inching its way into my mouth.  I decided I was finished being dominated by her.  I pull my hands out from under her dress and grip the sides of her arm.  In a split second I had her laying on her back with me hovering over her.  I break the kiss and lean back a bit, smirking before burying myself in the crook of her neck, placing sweet kisses along her tender skin.  As my lips reach the spot on her neck where her jaw begins, I let them linger, leaving a love bite, letting everyone know that she is, and always will be, mine.