Chapter 11 - Bruises and Cuts.

Hannah's POV.

I woke up this time. Roc was gone. I could feel the tension between him and I. I feel like he doesn't believe me about not hanging out with Princeton. He didn't talk to me the whole morning we were in the house. We were driving to school

Me: Roc?

Roc: Yes?

Me: What do you think I was doing last night?

Roc: I don't know.

Me: Come on Roc. Do you really think I was hanging out with Princeton?

Roc: Yes..

Me: Why, I told you I wasn't!

Roc: Because when I asked you who the friend was you said just a friend!

Me: He is just a friend, you don't know him!

Roc: He?

Me: Yes, it's a guy. I can't hang out with guys?

Roc: I never said you couldn't, I just don't want to lose you to another guy!

Me: Well, I'm not going to leave you, Roc. ( hugs him )

Roc: Good. ( hugs back )

- Skipping To After School -

Princeton has been ignoring me all day. I think he's mad at me. I need to talk to him. I decided to wait outside for him. I saw him but he tried to speed past walk me. This boy and slick. I ran after him and grabbed his arm.

Princeton: What?!

Me: Why have you been ignoring me all day?!

Princeton: Why haven't you been answering my texts?!

Me: I was out somewhere...

Princeton: With Roc?

Me: No...

Princeton: Then who?

Me: Just a friend.

Princeton: Hannah, you don't need to lie to me. Where you out with Roc? ( steps closer to me )

Me: No. Roc was even asking me where I was!

Princeton: Okay... Then who were you out with.

Me: You don't know him...

Princeton: Him..?

Me: Yes, him. I can't have guy friends?

Princeton: Yeah you can..

Me: Okay then. I'm going to home.

Princeton: Your home is my home. ( pulls me closer to him so there's no space between us )

Me: I know. I just need sometime to think. I'm going to go. ( kisses him & walks away )

I was walking home to Roc's house. As soon as I got to Roc's house, I could smell alcohol as soon as I came in. I went up to see Roc in his room, drunk.

Roc: Why-why is she cheating on me?

Me: What?

Roc: H-hannah. She-She's cheating on me.

Me: You and Hannah don-

Next thing you know he's attacking me.

Hannah: ROC STOP!

- punches her in the face leaving a mark beneath her eye -

Hannah: ROC STOP! ( screaming )

Roc: Shut up bitch.

I finally slip out of his arms and run into the bathroom and locked the door. I call Princeton.

- Calling Mode -

Princeton: Hello?

Me: PRINCETON COME HELP ME , ROC IS DRUNK AND HE'S BEATING ME!

Princeton: I'm on my way now!

- End of Call Mode -

Roc busts the door down.

Roc: You trying to run from me, you dumb bitch?

Me: Roc stop, please. This is Hannah talking to you.

Roc: Your Hannah? You cheated on me! 

He got angrier.

I banged my head against the toilet. I start crying really hard. Next thing you know he flies off of me. There goes Princeton beating his ass, giving him a black eye, bloody nose, busted lip, busted head, his face was fucked up!

Princeton: Come on Hannah. Lets get out of here. ( he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the house, putting me into his car )

I couldn't believe Roc beat me like this.. I loved him, but not as much anymore. I couldn't handle the pain. I actually felt safe with Roc, I was wrong. I don't feel safe with him at all. He has a drinking problem, that I never knew about. I can't be near Roc.

We finally got to Princetons house. We went inside. I ran up to my room and hid under my bed covers. I was crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe he really thought I cheated on him. We weren't even technically going out! Princeton came under the covers with me.

Princeton: Hannah, baby, are you okay?

Me: No, I'm not. I really loved Roc and he started beating on me, because he thought I was hanging out with you yesterday all night. I didn't know he had a drinking problem.

Princeton: Me either. I'm sorry babe. ( hugs her from behind )

I loved how Princeton was here to comfort me. He was always up with me to make sure I was feeling good even if I was mad at him. I turned around and kissed him. That kiss turned into a make-out session. All clothes were taken off.

We made love.