Chapter 2 - Is This Really Happening?

Roc's POV.

It's been passed 4 periods and every time I checked on Hannah she was still hurt. They decided to take her to the hospital. I sneaked out of the school got in my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. I lost them in a crowd so I went up to the lady at the front desk and what room was Hannah in.

Lady: Room 203 sir.

Me: Thanks. *walks to find the room.*

As soon as I found the room I heard the doctors talking. 

Doctor: She suffered a concussion. She almost slipped into a coma. She banged her head pretty hard, but she'll be fine.

What made a little sad. She didn't deserve this. I walked in the room seeing Hannah watching tv with an ice pack on her head. She saw me and her eyes widen.

Hannah: Roc?

Me: Yeah *I smiled*

Hannah: Why are you here?

Me: Um I'm the one who helped you get in here so you wouldn't slip into a coma..

Hannah: Oh. Thank you. So are you here to check on me?

Me: Yeah basically. *I move closer to her*

Hannah: Wow, I'm surprised.

Me: Why?

Hannah: I thought you were one of the people that hated me..

Me: No, I don't hate you. It was wrong for me to just let Princeton do that to you. I promise, I won't let Prince do this to you ever again. *I grabbed her hand* 

I saw a whole bunch of cuts on her arm. She tries to put her arm behind her back.

Me: Hannah, does he really hurt you this bad?

Hannah: Yes *she says tears coming to her eyes*

Me: *I kiss her arm* I'm sorry, I should've done something sooner than this. *hugs her*

Hannah: *hugs back*

End Of Roc's POV.

Hannah's POV.

I couldn't believe that Roc was showing me all this love. I actually thought he hated me. Maybe, I was wrong. We started talking about how he was bullied in the 1st grade, but he didn't want me to tell anyone. I promised him I wouldn't. I started to get to know him. He's with me for 4 hours. I started noticing, that's he really sweet, kind, and funny. He has to die for eyes and smile. I actually started having a crush on him.

Roc: I gotta go, bye beautiful. *smiles and kisses my forehead.*

Me: Bye *smiles*

I'm seriously in love with this guy. I already got to know him in just 4 hours. He's the reason why I'm going to stop cutting my arm.

I got to leave the the hospital 3 hours after that. It was 4 pm by the time I got back to the orphange. As I walked in my room, which I shared with 3 girls, my stuff what packed.

Girl: You've been adopted. *she says with an attitude*

Jealous much?

Me: Thank God, I can't stand it here.

Girl: Whatever.

I took my luggage downstairs to see my adoptive mother and the lady who owns this agency talking.

Lady: Here's your new adoptive mother, her name is Caroline, but I'm sure you'll call her mom when you get to know her.

Caroline: Hi Hannah, I'm excited to have a daughter.