Chapter 8 - Going in Circles.

Hannah's POV.

I went downstairs to go see who's at the door. I opened it the door seeing Prince. His eyes widen and his mouth dropped a little.

Prince: What are you doing here and why haven't you been answering my texts?! *He said yelling a little*

Me: Last time I check I'm not a little girl. I moved out!

Prince: What are you talking about you moved out? What did I do this time?

Me: Don't play stupid Prince. I saw you at the park kissing Jessica. *tears starting to come*

Prince: Hannah.. look I'm sorry.

Me: No it's too late. You lied to me. Saying you'd love me forever, can't believe I was stupid enough to believe you.

Prince: No, Hannah listen.

Me: What is your excuse this time?!

Prince: You're right. I shouldn't have kissed her. I'm in love with you, not Jessica.

Me: Whatever, go away, you're the last person I want to see right now.

Prince: Can I at least get a hug?

I rolled my eyes, still having tears rolling down my face. He whispered in my ear and said I'm sorry. Then he kissed me and left. I shut the door behind him.

Did he really mean it? I don't know what to do think. I walked back up stairs and try to get myself together before Roc came and saw me. I don't want him to know that I was crying over Princeton. He came out with just a towel on brushing his teeth.

Me: You're finish?

Roc: Yeah, you can go in now. 

I go into the bathroom. Undressing myself, I washed myself up. Next thing you know I feel a breeze. It was the shower door opening. I turned around feeling insecure. He kissed me. I kissed back. He picks me up, bring us to the bed.

That night we made love.

End Of Hannah's POV.

Princeton's POV.

I can't believe Hannah just ended us like that. I still do love her with all my heart. I promised her that I wasn't going to stop fighting for her. Maybe we weren't meant to be but I'm still going to fight for her if it's the last breath I take. I'm in love with her. Without a doubt. Me kissing Jessica is the biggest mistake of my life. I should've never done that. I didn't even know Hannah was at the park. I thought she'd be home, but either way she would've found out that I kissed Jessica at school, because of Roc. I know how he is.

It's awkward how him and I don't talk anymore. People have been talking. I haven't been saying anything about the situation. It's no one buisness. I feel like Roc is definitly gone to win Hannah over, now. I can't let this happen. I have to win her back.

 End Of Princeton's POV.

Hannah's POV.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Roc's alarm clock. He hit the snooze button quickly.

I put the covers over my head. I don't feel like going to school today, but you know I already missed one day. I don't need Caroline finding out.

I get up, brush my teeth, do my hair, put some clothes on, and eat some cereal. Roc finally came down ready to go to school.

Roc: Are you ready?

Me: Yeah.

We walk out to his car and drove to school. I kinda didn't want to see Prince today, after what he did. I especially don't want to see Jessica. If she starts something with me, I'm swinging. No joke. Roc and I walk into the school together. Everyone was mugging us. Everyone I guess still hated me.