Chapter 4 - Did You Just Use Me?

Hannah's POV.

- Dreaming -

Princeton: Hannah go away, I don't love you.

Me: Wha-Wha-What? You said you did and we made love.

Princeton: Clearly I only wanted sex from you, I don't want anything else from you leave me alone.

I run away into the woods. I can't believe he said that to me. I'm done. I actually started to love him. I pulled out a knife and started cutting myself..

- End of Dream -

I woke up, Prince was peacefully sleeping so I left him alone. I was kind of bummed because of my dream. What if he really did just have sex with me Caroline was gone when I checked her room. I wonder where she went. I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I saw a note on the door it said...

"Dear Hannah & Jacob,

I'm going on a 2 month trip to Las Vegas for work. Behave and still do your best in school, still. NO PARTIES! Love you guys.

- Your mom."

I can't believe she left us alone for 2 months. This is going to be great, but babies are going to be made though...

I decided to cook eggs, bacon, and waffles. While I was waiting for waffles to finish, I went upstairs to brush my teeth and I put my hair in a side bun. I didn't want Princeton to see the morning me..

I guess I woke him up when I ran down the stairs, because when I tried to pick the waffle out of the toaster, he picked me up from behind turned me around; pulled me in close leave no space between us, kissed me and said "Good morning beautiful."

Me: Hi *I said looking down*

Princeton: What's wrong? *Lifting my chin*

Me: *I looked into his eyes and lied to him* Nothing. *I ran into the room and shut the door and sato on my bed.*

Princeton came into the room behind me.

Princeton: *comes and sits next to me* I know your lying Hannah. What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything.

Me: Did you just have sex with me because you love me or did you just do it to get some and never talk me again?

Princeton: Of course I love you Hannah. If it meant not having sex with you just to be with you, then I would have to just go through that. It would be hard though.

Me: Why would that be hard?

Princeton: If I couldn't resist you yesterday, *kisses my neck*, then it would be hard to stop resisting you.

Me: I smile. I love you.

Princeton: I love you too. Hey, do you mind if I invite Roc over to play b-ball?

I forgot all about him. I'm still in love with him too. Oh shit. I'm in love with 2 men, that considers each other brothers.

Me: Yeah that's fine.

Princeton: He won't bother you, I promise. *texts Roc to come over to play b-ball.*