🌹🔪Chapter 16: It's Over 🔪🌹

Note: Play the music while reading the story.
______________________________

YOUR POV

I hold onto Erin tightly while Reiner keep on shouting and then he throws an empty wine bottle across the room and it smash into pieces.

"Reiner, stop! You're scaring Erin. " I said.

"Why can't you love me (Y/n)?! Why can't you just love me back?! "

"Reiner please... I don't love you the way I love Eren or the way I love Levi!"

"Why would you love those pathetic bastards? They're not good enough for you!"

I look down and Erin is crying. "Mommy... I'm scared. I want to go home!"

"Erin sweetie..." Reiner crouch down to her level and put his hand on her cheek. "We are home. And we'll be one, big happy family. If you cooperate. "

I push him as far away as possible. "Get your hands off her! "

"That's it! I'm tired of this!" He grab Erin's arm and pull her away from me.

"Mommy!" She cried out.

"Erin! Let go of her!" I shouted.

"She's my daughter!" Then he pulled out a gun.

"Wait! Don't hurt her!" A few tears just escaped from my eyes. "What do you want from us?!"

"I just want us to be together! If you cooperate, we'll be a one, happy family. If you don't, you'll get to pay the consequences!"

"Get your filthy hands off of my daughter!" I look up and I saw... Levi.

"Daddy!" Erin shouted.

Reiner groans. "Not you again."

"Let them go!" Levi shouted.

"Never, they're mine!"

I look around and I saw a broken shard glass not too far. I slowly yet quietly crawl to get the shard.

"You never know when to give up Braun. "

"I'll never give up!I should have kill you years ago. I won't give up until I take back what's mine."

I finally got the shard glass and try to cut the rope. A few seconds later, I'm almost done cutting the rope.

"Just let them go please... " Levi begged.

"And let you take them away from me while I'm back behind the bars? Never. "

I'm finally free. I slowly get up and hold onto the shard glass, not even caring that my hand starts to bleed.

"So in order to make this easy, I guess I have to kill you." He aim the gun to Levi. "Say goodbye, Levi Ackerman. "

Then I stab him on the back and he screams in pain and he let go of Erin and she runs towards Levi. He turn around and aim the gun to me but before he pull the trigger, I grab both of his hands and raise them up and then he pulls the trigger on the ceiling.

'BANG!'

He tried to let go and I use all of my strength to keep his hands still. Then...

'SMASH!'

We fall out of the window and our bodies roll down the hill. We continue rolling down the hill until...

'SPLASH!'

Our bodies hit the water. I swim and break through the surface. I look around, in order to prepare myself for Reiner's attack.

I swim until I'm almost near the land surface. I get out of the water and crawl. Then I feel two big hands grab one of my legs and pull me. I turn my head and Reiner continues pulling me.