🌹🔪Chapter 15: Captured 🔪🌹

YOUR POV

Ugh... my head hurts... How long have I been knocked out?

I slowly open my eyes and I slowly get up.

Where am I?

I tried to move but I look down at my feet and I realized that my legs are tied up.

"Mommy?" I look up and I saw Erin, hugging her knees.

"Oh my God, Erin. Come here baby. " I said.

She slowly crawl towards me and I wrapped her around my arms.

"Mommy... I'm scared... " She said.

"I know honey... I'm scared too. But don't worry... We'll find a way out. I promise. " I said as I hugged her tightly.

Then I heard heavy footsteps coming this way. The door went open and I saw a silhouette of a muscular man. But I know who it is... Reiner.

"Well, well, well... Look who's awake. Good morning, my darling." He said, entering the room.

I keep Erin close to me and hold her tightly.

"Stand back!" I shouted.

"Calm down darling. I'm not gonna hurt you. " He walk closer and closer to me.

I can't back up due to my legs.

He crouch down to my level and caress my cheek. "After all of those years, I've finally have you."

"Don't touch me you freak!" I shouted.

He clicked his tongue. "Don't make this difficult for us sweetheart. " Then he looks at Erin.

"Hello Erin sweetie, we're gonna be one happy family soon." He said.

"Mr. Richard, you're scaring me." She said, holding onto me tightly.

"Aw, don't be scared. I'm your daddy. "

"Don't listen to him Erin. He's a psycho. " I said.

Then he grab my chin. "Now darling, why would you call your husband... a psycho?"

"W-what? Husband?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't you see it? We are made for each other since the beginning. We'll be one happy family...once I get rid all of the people you love. Including your future ex-husband."

"No... I will never forget what you've done in the past and I will never love a monster like you... You beast! "

Then he tightened his grip on my chin and I winced.

"You will love me. Eventually. Even if I have to force you. "

He place a kiss on my lips and let go of my chin. I wiped the kiss and I feel disgusted.

"Now, I'll check on you later. And I expect you to be in your best behaviour." He stand and about to leave the room.

"You'll never get away with this!"

"Oh (Y/n) darling... I already have. " He grab the door handle and close the door.

But before he closes the door, he looks back at us. "I love you."

Then he close the door and lock it, leaving us in total darkness.

~Meanwhile~

Levi's POV

"Levi! Can you hear me? Levi! " I heard my name being called which causes me to wake up. I slowly open my eyes and get up.

I feel a pain in my right shoulder.

"Tch. "

"Levi, what happened?" I look to my left and I saw Erwin.

"He's back. " I said. Then my eyes widened. "Wait... Where's (Y/n)?! Where's Erin?! Where are they?! " I shouted, holding onto his collar.

"I'm afraid they got kidnapped. Wait, who's back?"

"That psychotic bastard named Reiner Braun's back and I'm going after him. Don't try to stop me. " I stand up and walk out of the house.

"Levi, wait! Levi!" I ignore his calls and I continue walking out of the house.

I look around the area and I felt like I step on something. I look down and I saw... Erin's pink bow. I picked it up and it has some oil stains on it. Wait...

I look down and there's a trail of oil stains. I rush to the car and start the engine immediately. Then I follow the trail.

"(Y/n)... Erin... Please stay alive... "