🌹🔪Chapter 2: Happy Family🔪🌹

YOUR POV

'RING RING'

I groan as I reach my hand out to snooze the alarm. But all I can feel is the wooden feeling of the desk. I slowly raise my head up and I saw Levi with a grin on his face, holding my phone in his hand. Then he pressed the snooze button and put my phone down.

"Good morning beautiful." He leans in and kiss my forehead.

"Good morning to you too babe." I place a kiss on his cheek.

Then the door went open.

"Good morning mommy! Good morning daddy!" Erin said as she jump onto the bed and throw her arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning sweetie!" I said as I placed playful kisses all over her face. She let out a giggle.

"Daddy lift me up." She said, raising her hands up.

"Okay, here we go." Levi then lift her up and twirl her around.

I smile and tell them to stop or else Erin will feel all dizzy.

Then Levi kiss Erin's cheek and put her down.

"Alright, how about we'll go downstairs and have some breakfast?" Levi suggested.

Me and Erin nodded then Levi left and went downstairs.

I get off the bed and I hold Erin's hand as we left the room.

We enter the dining room and the sweet smell of pancakes and maple syrup filled up my nostrils.

"Next time, I'll do the cooking." I said to Levi.

"Yeah and next time, try to wake up early." He smirked.

I punch him softly on the shoulder then we sit down and eat our breakfast.

~Later~

"Okay, I'm heading off to work. I'll see you beautiful ladies later." He said as he give me and Erin a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later babe. Good luck at work." I said.

"Bye daddy." Erin wave at him. Levi smile and wave then he left.

"Okay sweetie, why not go and brush your teeth upstairs and maybe after mommy's done with the dishes, I'll prepare your bath for you. Okay?" I said to Erin.

"Okay mommy." She said and went upstairs.

I gather all of the plates and utensils and place them into the sink and wash them up.

~Later~

Once I'm done with the dishes, I went upstairs to prepare Erin's bath.

I enter the bathroom and turn the faucet as the water starts to run and filling the bathtub. Then I pour some liquid soap so that there will be bubbles. Once the bathtub has already filled up, I turn off the faucet and call Erin.

"Erin sweetie, time for your bath." I called.

She enters the bathroom then I left the room since she already knows how to wash all by herself.

~Later~

I was just in Erin's room, preparing her dress for her to wear.

"Mommy, I'm done." She said as she enters the room.

"Alright, let's get you ready." I said.

Then I dress her up and dry her hair.

Once her hair is already dry, I grab a hairbrush and comb her hair. Then I place a hair and on her head.