****REQUESTS UPDATE****

OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CONSTANTLY GIVE ME STORYTIME REQUESTS.

I will ONLY check out the ones that are sent to my inbox and on my profile. I forget I be checking out those too.That means no requests on in the comment sections of the videos i post nor on here within story chapters or recaps.

Don't tell me crap that ur a new writer or your under the age of 15 because none of that stuff matters with me. I have seen old and young, new and old writers writing fantasic stuff so there's NO excuse for you if you want me to read your stories and provide my thoughts on it. If you want me to check out your book then have the deceny to PROOF-READING YOUR MATERIAL BEFORE PUBLISHING AND THEN GET TWO OTHERS TO READ ALOUD WHAT U WROTE. Trust me it'll make a difference and thus benefit you from getting embarrased on video.

Anywho I think I covered everything. Wait no i didn't.

I don't want NO requests from the following:

boyxboy

girlxgirl

graphic sexual content (i can skip it but yea)

if it's basic then make it itneresting

nothing boring

no referals of checking out both you and ur friend's story/sister/cousin only one of you will get a promo so whose it gona be? Most likely the person who made the request.

NO REQUESTS ON SEQUELS WHEN I NEED TO READ THE PREQUEL (i used to read sequels but now this is an updated rule NO MORE)

NO 1 PAGE BOOK STORIES

If you don't like my criticism, fair enough. I hope this helps :)