Jalonto updates and more

Ok Jalonto fans i kept my word and now yall fave book is updated with five chapters. I wanted to stop at four but decided i had to type one more chapter that will spark up future events to come so enjoy!

Now i get to officially start on that christmas story. I won't be online so i will be less distracted and should have something up for your guys. I also screencapped all the cast calls so that i can keep track of who's who and more interesting surprises with that coming up for when i get back online. My goal is to have at least 2-3 chappies for you guys on that.

As far as the newest story that i posted up last night (10/10/13) "Beautfiul Creations" yes dumb name i know but we'll worry about that later. I have some ideas for that book and i'll try and come up with one or two chapters of it. My intentions for that book is for it to be a short story. If i get too excited and decid to write more or yall get excited about it then possibly it may get extended but yea there's your current reading schedule my dear fans. Hope you all enjoy the recent chapters for the books i currently updated cuz i still have more ideas for them. One or two of them need to hurry up and end so i can focus on the other stories so yea. God-willing when i get back online you can read some new stuff. Toodles!

-nicki