LOOK

I'ma tell yall this right now. If you don't know by now, I am a VERY selective reader. Usually if ppl come to me asking me to check out their stories or pester me to read one of their stories, 9 times out of 10 i would not read it.

I appreaciate the sincere folk who do say they love my stories and youtube but please don't use this approach to get me to read one of your stories and it turns out to be distasteful.

So most times i keep scrolling when i get requests. On video when i mention about sending in requests to read "completed fanfics" that was fo audio storytime NOT video storytime because there's a difference.

Video storytime- promo on video for at least 15 minutes

Storytime on audio- promo on audio for at least 30 + (must be completed fanfic)

Anyways, I just wanted to be clear on this. I do apologize if I wasn't earlier.

ALSO: If you want more readers try finding other ways to advertise your story. Don't resort to me ALL the time. I do have my limits and most time I don't feel like reading. Most of you can read aloud your own stories just like I do on video and/or audio. Start a podcast. Read your stories on audio, start a blog (or create another blog) post your storytimes and share them on all your networks and see if you can reach more readers.

I tried to get a Mindless Reading Club started but it proved unsuccessful with only a few ppl. The goal was to get others to read and share MB fanfics online and whatever. I may start this again but it would be StoryTime Fan Club.