Unique fanfic concepts I have written and turned into stories (SPOILER ALERT)

That’s why for alot of these stories i don’t like to read them because i’m afraid somehow, someway i’ll see similiar concepts that i want to add in my stories but motivated writers will already have in their stories and it will seem like i copied them when i didn’t. Like how was i supposed to know that this particular author was gonna have this particular situaiton in their story that i already have in mind and not posted on wattpad yet?

Like i don’t go looking for ideas in other ppl’s stories. Most of the ideas i use are inspired by watching tv, looking at vids on youtube, maybe a movie or i daydream about something or a real-life experience or a combination of all the above.

For example: My newest book “Perez Creations" is inspired my multiple sources: Downton Abbey, Star Wars, LOST, and the anime’s where the boy ends up living with a bunch of girls and having all these little cute and sexy moments with each of them. ANYWAYS for those of you who are reading that book there’s your "behind the scenes" of that story.

I even took a basic concept from the genre of “Incestous love stories” Where in “The Family Secret” was a sequel to “How I Met My Famous Cousin” where the main character finds out that she is related to a famous member from MB and in the second sequel they actually meet and in the epilogue they end of marrying each other and having children. I didn’t do the stepbrother/stepsister or brother/sister route cuz I wanted to do something different. I haven’t read a bunch of MB fanfics to know that this concept was thought of but i’m not sure if anyone has made a story based on that so i thought it would be kewl to do.

Another story I wrote where alot of other TM wrote as well was a babysitter love story but this was where an obsessive fan of MB fell in love with the young version MB and that she end up doing some naughty stuff to him to the point where MB never found out what happened to their band member. The age difference was that they were four years apart and i don’t see too many babysitter stories where they have MB as their fetus age in 2010 and a 17 year old trying to befriend the family and gain their trust in order to love and steal that member away from MB and their family.

Another current story that i’m in the middle of is my first boyxboyxgirl love triangle story. Two guys and a girl met and decided to become friends and in up loving each other. Everything seems all perfect in the beginning until someone else ends up in the picture trying to steal away the girl’s two boyfriends in the story. She’s not known to fight but this one person who tries to break up the love triangle might just push her into fighting for her love even if one of her boyfriends are blinded by the obvious seduction of the newcomer who’s only interest is to steal someone who is taken by two other lovers. 

(BTW i’ve seen this story on wattpad called “He Belongs To Us” which is really good. It’s a boyxboyxboy love triangle between jacob, prince and ray and i’ll tell you that i did NOT read that story prior to writing Jalonto. It was only while i was taking a break and that i was intrigued by the title and the cover that i wanted to actually read it. That’s between 3 boys while my story has two guys and a girl which is a difference cuz pussy is involved but both love triangles will have similiarities tho, but both stories are different.)

Another book i wrote that’s not finished yet is called “Subterria" I haven’t stumbled across any MB fanfics that have MB including Myles and the OMG Girlz and Kiloni living underground Atlanta for whatever reason. So i thought that was interesting cuz i had watched this documentary about "Cities Underground" video on youtube and read some this google book and watched some other youtube videos about "the mole people" and about homeless ppl living underground and things like this because believe it or not ppl do live underground and often times you would never know until you talk to ppl outside of what you know and where you live. So i thought that was something kewl to do that i haven’t seen done. Oh and some drama and freakiness in there too and added justice domingo (main character)

Also another story i did where those same characters minus kiloni, and justice  in this story called “Homeskooled.” I haven’t seen a MB/OMG fanfic along with Diggy simmons going to school in the hood and that all of OMG + prod are all a different faith and they all go to school with each other and develop friendships and even love interests and even one character will have a surprise. Something he has been thinking about for quite awhile and hopefully it will change his current situation and whatnot. So yea i thought that was pretty kewl to do.

Another book i started that’s on hold is this book called “A Christmas Love Story.” Featuring Prodigy as the main character and the minor character will be Princeton. Anyways if i ever get started on this book. This would be my first story that I want to experiment and involve TM in some of the writing for the book. Cuz for every character I just don’t feel like coming up with all the personalities for the girls that prodigy gets set up with so i decide to employ some help by putting out a cast call. I’ve been asked to do this and earlier there was no point until now. Since this is a Prodigy love story i want #TeamProd to particularly participate since that’s their fave MB boy and that this is his story. Also i don’t see too many MB christmas stories made and i love the idea of christmas it just won’t be a religious one since it’s a pagan holiday anyway which of course is a hyperbole or one of those literary terms where most ppl believe it’s one thing but it’s actually another but ANYWAY’s this will be like a “YN” story except the “Y/N’s” will be TM and they get to write out their story lines and NOT have me write them because not every “y/n” fits everyone’s description. Anyways i want to #TeamProd to talk with the characters throughout the story, demonstate their talents on video (multimedia section) and coordinate their dating outfits to meet prodigy on polyvore which will also be in the multimedia and a chapter dedicated to them, that’s the plan for that story. I just have trouble starting the story.

Another Story that I started but it was just an idea was to show these two siblings throughout life from daycare up until they were seniors and all their dreams, friendships, work life, school life, home life and ect. put into different books. It’s all one big book with multiple sections of their life. I call it the generational genre. It just shows one generation tho. The main characters were Bahja Rodrigues (OMG Girls) and Prodigy (MB) they were related in the story with bahja being the oldest and prod the youngest. I loved that little series of books but as time went by i had other ideas i wanted to pursue so i closed most of those books so i could focus on my other books.

Now I believe that every author can produce that one story concept or one good book that others will find interesting enough to read. So put on your thinking caps and start writing. It’s just a matter of creativity, consistancy, motivation, passion and self-confidence and other stuff too but yea.

Oh and if you haven’t read any of my works and you would like to because the summaries in this post have interested you then by all means go to my profile on wattpad!

Another thing that some authors’s stories, their personalities or a combo of both stand out is how well their stories are, word of mouth from their fans and themselves and their promotions.

In reguards to the MB Fanfic community i don’t see too many authors doing things that i do. I promo other ppl’s stories over video, make pretty picture edits for my stories and some videos and see what happens. Most authors either don’t have the time to do this, don’t want to do this, and don’t need to because their work speaks for itself and will always have the same readers coming back for more along with some new ones. There are many ways you can get your story out there. You can even do it in the same ways i do, you just put your twist in it and go from there.

Thanks for reading and stay mindless!