Friends update

WOW. I haven't update this story since january. Don't worry guys I know some of you are ready for the update and it's still coming. I just been workin on videos on my channel, making collages and chillin. Not sure if you guys know but Ch. 11 is in progress so maybe I can resume and finish that up and post it.

I be thinking of future chapters and how many chapters of preschool should I have. I was thinking like tv episodes. Like a full tv series may have at least 21 or 22 episodes per season so would that mean I would need 22 chapters for each part of their lives or would it depend on my writing? I don't want to promise a certain number of chapters and don't deliver you know what I mean? 

ANYWAYZ.....

I'm trying to think what other topics and situations I can use while the kids are in preschool before they transition into grade school? Keep in mind that I'm NOT doin every single grade. Some I'll skip and add some other stuff in and those areas that can still be relevant in. So that's something to look forward too. :)

P.S. Even though this is supposed to be a bahja and prince love story, all their friends and some minor characters will get some attention and help to their problems too so they can feel somewhat included.