Chapter 12

KIRSTIE'S POV

Me and Emily slept till 12 pm. I didn't want to think it but after today we had 3 days left. I woke up and checked my phone. I had 5 messages and 3 missed calls. They were all from Austin asking where we were. I got another text from Austin saying 'I will be at yours at 12:15 <3' I quickly jumped up and woke up Emily.

"What?" She asked sleepily.

"Austin is coming in 15 minutes!" I said shocked.

Emily jumped up and we rushed to get changed and ready. We had 5 minutes left and I had only just got changed. I ran through to the bathroom as Emily came out of it. I quickly brushed my teeth and done my makeup. It took the last 5 minutes and I still hadn't done my hair. I decided it would be too hot today to leave it down so I grabbed some hairbands and pit my hair in a scruffy bun. My hair wasn't going right and the doorbell rung. Emily had just finished so she went to answer the door.

I heard her say hello to Austin and they were coming towards our room. I looked a mess so started to panic. I was still doing my hair when they walked through the door.

"Let me do it," Emily said while taking the hairband from my hand. I let her take them and she quickly put my hair just as I wanted first time.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem. There how's that?" She asked.

"You must be my fairy godmother," I told her. Emily and Austin both laughed and I stood up from my seat and went over to see Austin. He pulled me on his lap and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled and stood up.

EMILY'S POV

"So Claire won't be with us today, she has family round," Austin said.

"Okay, well what are we up to today?" I asked.

"I don't have anything in today so I was thinking we could go shopping or something," Austin suggested.

"Sounds good," Kirstie said.

"It does," I agreed. Kirstie and Austin got up and he took her hand. We asked if Kirstie's mum would take us and she said yes. We got in the car and Kirstie sat next to her mum in the front, while me and Austin were in the back.