Chapter 1

KIRSTIE'S POV

I had entered a competition over 1 month ago and the results came back today. I didn't think I would win because I knew so many people would enter.

From the list of celebrities I had picked Austin Mahone. That meant if I won I got to take 1 friend to spend a week with Austin in LA.

As soon as I got home from school I went to check the post. I had a letter. This would be the letter to say if I won. I ran inside and opened the letter. My mum was sitting with me as I opened it. I read through it and screamed. I HAD WON!!!!!!!

I was so happy and I knew I would phone Emily to ask her to come with me.

I phoned her and of course she said yes. Our flight was in tomorrow. Mum was coming with us as we were under 18.

EMILY'S POV

Me and Kirstie were boarding our flight from our home in the UK to LA to spend a week with Austin.

As soon as we arrived Austin and his security met us. We collected our bags and got introduced. Austin hugged us both and took us to the house me, Kirstie and her mum would be sharing.

The house was huge and Austin's house was just round the corner. Austin left us to get settled in and we would going to his house in an hour.

We all got freshened up and the hour soon passed. Kirstie's mum was going to drop us off then she was going shopping.