Chapter 6

KIRSTIE'S POV

It was still quite light out and Austin was leading me towards the park.

We walked along the path quite slowly just talking. Austin took my hand and we entertwined our fingers. I smiled and looked down.

"I hope you don't mind." He said.

"No, I don't mind." I said blushing.

We found a bench and sat down. The sun was just setting and the sky looked beautiful. "The sky looks amazing." I said. "But you look better," Austin replied. I turned to face him smiling. Austin put his hand on my cheek slowly moving down to my chin. He gently pushed my chin up and he moved his head towards mine.

Our foreheads were touching and he looked straight into my eyes. "Your eyes are so beautiful," He said. I smiled keeping my eyes locked on his. We both moved towards each other a bit more.

I felt his warm lips touch mine. He pulled away and smiled. He moved in closer again. This kiss wasn't like the first. This was more passionate and lasted a lot longer. He was perfect but in five days me and Emily were leaving and I might not see him again.

Austin pulled away and smiled at me. His smile made me melt. Why couldn't I stop myself from falling for him? Austin took my hand again and we sat together for 3 hours. It was dark now and we both decided it was time to go back.

Austin walked me to the door and kissed me again. I felt him smile during the kiss then he pulled away. We said bye and I headed inside.

EMILY'S POV

I had eaten too much round Claire's and was feeling fat. I got back to the house me an Kirstie were in and Kirstie was already back. She was talking to her mum and I walked over to them.

She didn't want to tell her mu what had happened so we said we were going to bed so Kirstie could tell me all about it.

She told me everything from him taking her hand to their long kiss. It sounded amazing and we stayed up talking about it till 1 am. We decided to go to sleep so we could enjoy tomorrow.