Chapter 18

Tati P.O.V

Obviously, the media caught fire that Logan and I were at LAVO together. Adding the icing on the top, there were pictures of us. Kissing. Yea.. so my mother was the first one to freak out. Not actually freak out, but she wanted to plan our wedding.

"Cara! I saw the pictures! I am SO proud of you. I was thinking, maybe we could have the pre party in New York's PLaza hotel then fly to Italy for the wedding."

"Mother, you need to smoke some weed and chill the hell out." I said groaning. I was currently in bed and it was a week since the whole incident thing. I was out for Victoria's Secret shoots.

"Don't speak to me that way Tatiana. I knew you were hiding this relationship of yours from us." she gushed.

"MOM. It was just a kiss. That's all. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" 

"JUST a kiss?!  Just a kiss?! You don't just kiss any boy Tatiana! Have we not raised you properly?! Are you telling me you just kiss any boy you like?"

"Yes, mother. That is exactly what I mean." I told her. She muttered a string of cuss words in Italian.

"Your father will be hearing about your outrageous behavior Tatiana! I don't like what you're doing here. You're going to end up getting hurt and be alone forever !"

"UGhhh whatever mom... Gotta go byee." I hung up before she said anything. 

What did she expect me to do? I know Logan wasn't serious about me and even though I like him, I  know better than to play with fire. I was currently in Bora Bora for the new line of lingerie and it was always amazingly calming whenever we came out to places like this.

After showering and light breakfast, we started the shoot on the beach and it was down right sexy. I loved feeling this way about myself. Just makes me feel better. Which girl didn't want to feeel sexy right?

I was now in a royal blue bikini. The top had a gold embelishment in the center and the bottom had gold accents at the sides. Throughout the shoot, I was imagining myself walking the beach with Logan. Holding hands with Logan while strolling the beaech. Kissing Logan, making out with Logan. Many other things with Logan.

And I swear when the photographer said Logan's name, I thought I was saying his name out loud which gave me a sudden heart attack. When I came back to reality, Logan was standing there laughing with the photographer.

Yes, yes, fate seems to put me in this sort of situation many many times. Not that I'm complaining though. When I looked up they seemed to be looking in my direction then I saw Logan shrugging and the waved for me to come over.

"Hey.. Logan. What on earth are you doing here?" I squinted when I looked up at him.

"Oh.. umm I came here to talk to you. About.. business." when he said that, it sounded more of a question.

"Tati darling, would it be ok if we got some shots with Logan in it? It would be perfect!" he said.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Photo. With Logan. Excuse me, but do you guys remember what happened the last time we did a photo shoot together? I know I wanted to rip his clothes off. Great, now I have mental debates with myself. 

"I don't mind. As long as the management has no problem with it." I smiled.

"Give me a minute. I'll be back." 

"So, is smething wrong with the company? I can try leaving early if you want." I looked at him.

Like the Greek God he was, he was just wearing a simple fitted navy blue shirt with surf pants. His gorgeous eyes were shielded by a pair of aviators and his hair. Oh my.

"Oh, I lied about that Tatiana. I just wanted to see you again," he said softly.

Before I could say anything the photographer came back. My mouth was still hanging open by the way.

"Logan, just go on to the dressing room there and take off your shirt. Put on some lotion and oil and come back out. Tati go put on the next suit."

Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

After stepping out in my current bikini which was red in color, I saw Logan already on the beach waiting. 

"Ah, her highness has arrived." he jokingly said.

"Oh yes, they call her goddess for a reason Logan. Definitely a goddess of the beach."

"Oh Marco, if you weren't gay, I'd be dating you by now." I winked at him.

We started shooting I got into my zone and surprisingly, Logan was not really into it.

"Logan, think of her as your lover. How you would touch her, and hold her." urged Marco.

He just had to say that cause everything got a whole load steamier then. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lightly kissed my neck.

"Magnificent! Keep going!" he then lifted me up and twirled me around causing me to laugh. Shot after shot and before we knew it, it was over.

I couldn't help but fall a little harder for him. It felt so real. Like he actually liked me. Time to find out the real reason he came here.

Let me know what you think you guys. :)