Chapter 10

Days passed again and I didn't see Logan. I only saw him on the entertainment channel and apparently, he'd been roaming the streets with a french bombshell.

First, he was seen running around town with Tatiana Fiori. Now, Logan Henderson has found his new prey. This French bombshell.. blahblah Was all I heard after that. So that was what I was to him? Prey? 

Maybe I was over thinking about what happened that night. It was nothing and I just thought it meant something to him. Of course, it meant something to me cause I was still infatuated with that scoundrel. Great, I'm rambling in my brain as I'm putting on eyeliner. I was in the midst of getting ready for the photo-shoot that we were supposed to do together. I would be seeing that imbecile but of course, I would not overreact.

He doesn't know my feelings for him and we aren't even together. I shouldn't be feeling this jealous. UGHH. It was already 2 o clock. I was 2 hours late. Then again, I was Tatiana Fiori. I was allowed to be late.

I wore a neon pink blazer over a white tank and black jeans carried my black Birkin and put on my classic black Louboutins. I reached the studio in half an hour and the only person who seemed annoyed that I was late for the shoot was Logan.

Everyone else seemed and was more than friendly.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting guys! Coffee on me." everyone cheered and I kissed the photographer's cheek.

"Ahh Mizz Fiori, pleasure shooting you again. Vogue Paris came out stunning no?"

"Oui, I must thank you for your skills. Now, tell me what's the idea for this shoot." I set my Birkin on the meeting table and leaned against it.

"Well, you'll be modeling the best working clothes there is for men and women. We wanted to make it a little... sexy." I tried to avoid imagining what steamy meant.  Because this photographer was famous for his steamy shoots which were... steamy?

"Don't worry, no nude shots. Not my usually steamy shoots." it was as if he read my mind. I just smiled and was directed to hair and makeup. The devil himself sat next to me and I looked at him through the mirror because the hair stylist was working on my hair.

"You should have not bothered showing up, coming this late." 

"Why? People don't mind waiting when it comes to me. Besides, I thought you'd be late as well. Seeing that you were busy." shit, did I sound like a jealous bitch?

"Really? I was the busy one? What about you?" he stood up and left the room. My hair was blown and left loose. It was like Kim Kardashian's hair but mine was not extensions like hers. they put me into a button up shirt which was fitting and opened the first four buttons so my breasts were exposed and I was in a pencil skirt which yet again was tight. They gave me a dark green blazer to pop out my eye color and my heels were the same. After some touch ups, I walked out.

There was an office table placed against the window which had the view of the city and the Eiffel Tower not far behind. Logan was given a black suit to wear. It was the perfect cut as it hugged him at the right places. He was also given a tie which was gold in color. We stared at each other until the photographer said 

"Alright, try to play this out for me. Tatiana, you're the lady boss and Lerman --

"It's Logan"

"Whatever boy, you be the handsome but lazy office worker whose lady boss is attracted to. I want sparks, everybody!!"

Oh, I was getting into my zone alright. This was my territory. Logan may have ruled the company stuff, but it was time to show him why I was good at this.