Chapter 35

3 MONTHS LATER.

"Jeez, mama. Calm down. Don't believe what you read." I attempted to cool my mother down. It was true, Tristan and I weren't together. We were dating. It's been 3 months since we've been seeing each other. The tabloids went crazy obviously. My mother would ring me up every other day asking if I was engaged. Which was pretty hilarious to me because like I said, we weren't even labeled as a couple yet.

I got off the phone half an hour later, and by then, Tristan had arrived at my place to drop me off at the airport because I was off to London for my new photoshoot for Dior.

I made sure Athena got hugs and kisses from me and I repeated her schedule to Tristan.

"Yes, yes I know. I'll pick her up after I drop you and give her more hugs and treats." he picked up my suitcase and went to the car. I loved how he insisted that he drove me and not the guards. Whenever we went out, it was just the both of us. Most of the time, we managed to keep our dates on the down low by going to smaller restaurants, not the flashy ones. Which was much better because we never had to worry about anything and we'd just get lost with each other.

"Baby, the boys will be on the same flight as you so you don't have to worry about anything. I made sure they gave you a very private chalet." he said worriedly. Did I mention how much I loved it when he called me baby? It made me want to do... Never mind.

"Tristan calm down. It's just for 3 days." I reassured him.

We reached the airport and thankfully there were no paparazzi anywhere. He helped me check into the Business class section and he handed me my carry on bag.

"Take care of yourself." he pushed back stray pieces of hair behind my ear.

"I will, only if you take care of yourself." I pouted and wound my arms around his neck.

He then whispered caressing Italian words into my ear that made me blush profusely. My flight was then called for boarding and we kissed like there was no tomorrow.

"Take care Tatiana." he kissed my forehead and I left. I couldn't help but feel that I was falling even harder than I already was for him.

After the flight, I did call him but left a message cause he was in a meeting. I still had little jealousy issues cause his secretary was a total bitch. He reassured me that nothing would ever happen. We never told each other that we loved one another. 

But I was certain that I loved him and that he was the one. My confidence level was at an all-time high the past few months. Just because I was aware that I was a model and that people did look up to me. It made me feel good and that was important to me.

As usual, the crew showed me what I was going to be modeling the next few days. The new range of swimwear and also fit clothes. The following day, we were up very early so we could catch some pictures as the sun was rising. 

The photographer was amazing as always and I knew that the pictures would turn out great. I was in my usual mojo when I heard wolf whistles coming from the tent. When we turned to see who was consistently making the noises, it was Tristan! I couldn't believe it. 

He was actually here. Obviously, I ran to him and jumped onto him. "Baby! What are you doing here?!" 

"Thought I'd visit my girl." he kissed my forehead. Damn, I loved it when he called me his girl. It was just so perfect. 

"I'll be done in an hour. Wait for me." I kissed him lightly and walked back to the shoot.

Throughout the time, I could feel his searing gaze on me and I made sure I played to my full advantage. Imagining things I'd love to do to him. Once it was over, he said "You did that on purpose, didn't you. That sexy come get me look." he pouted.