explaing everything

(Elena's pov)

Damon and me we're in complete shock. i mean how could we not be. When Vicki rung that bell she got obliterated and..DIED! So if that is the case then how the hell are her and Katherine even here right now?

Katherine: "i can see your confused so let me explain, when Stefan shoved that dagger in me and 'killed me'...i wasn't fully in hell!...so a little resting and magic and here i am!!"

we were still speechless that answered our question about Katherine but what about Vicki she did die right?

Damon: "well how the hell is little Ms. sad excuse of a vampire alive over there?"

Damon said as pointed from Katherine to Vicki making me laugh a little.

Vicki: "well Damon you are thw one wgi tyrned me in the first place and you are hardely on to be talking!"

Vicki said as she got closer making me back up and cling to Damon's arm trying to look intimidating but failing as i flinch as a lump forms in the back of my throat.

Vicki: "anyways when i rung that bell sure i did die and i went out the window and soon into a grave, but years later Katherine returned and brought me back to life and one thing led to another and well here i am!"

Vicki said as a sick and Evil but yet twisted smile spread across her face while she jumped up and did jazz hands.

Katherine immediately shoved her out of the way and faked a little laugh before turning around and waling the other direction and pouring her a glass of bourbon.

she turned around as she stared at Vicki giving her a wink and returnimg her gaze back to us and the downing her drink before opening her mouth to speak.

Katherine: "oh and by the way Vicki is not the only person i brought back!"

we stopped in our tracks as i stared in disbelief, Katnerine already haf Vicki and Stefan what more did he need? Vicki chuckeled and shit us a fake smile again before saying the name we never thought we would here and i saw Damon immediately tighten up.

judging by the look on Damon's and their faces i knew that they afe hungry for revenge and this was going to be a bumpy ride.

______________________________________

a/n: i know i know I'm a jerk but i promise it is somebody you all know and love and it will totally shock you! 😋😶🤗