oblivious

(Damon's pov)

Elena and me were resting on the couch when we heard a knock on the door. i opened it and saw the two people i never thought i would see after all this time.

Me: "oh...my...god.....lizzie..Josie?!"

i stood there standing in shock but then a smile broke out on my face. They laughed as we pulled each other into a hug.

lizzie: "SUPRISE!"

i chuckle a bit and let them in. I turn around to see Elena running up and pulling them into a tight hug. i wonder if they could breathe?

Elena: "omg! I missed you guys so much, where have you been?"

they stood there awkwardly but didn't answer and after a minute they quickly changed the subject.

Josie: "well we have been all over the place, right lizzie?"

Josie said as she turned her head to look at her sister nodding her head shooting her a 'come up with something' look. Lizzie stood there confused at first but then got the point.

lizzie: "oh..yeah totally all over the place collage, Paris, New York...you know seeing the world!"

i looked at them raising an eyebrow and then i looked over at Elena whi was just staring at them and then did a fake smile then chuckeld.

Elena: "Really....well that sounds exciting dosen't it, right Damon?"

i looked back at her and then got her hint.

Josie: "uh yeah it sure was...we would love to chat but we got to go!"

Lizzie and Josie started to look really uncomfortable and lizzie cleared her throat and pointed towards the door. they walked the door and opened it and quietly left.

Elena: "well...that was..interesting!"

Me: "tell me about it!"

i say as me and Elena ploop back down on the couch. i pull her close and put my arm around her as my ears focus on something from outside the house.

my ears finally focus as i am able to make out the two voices.

Katherine: "wait out here..oh and by the way..contact Stefan immediately, this could get messy!"

???: "yes Katherine!"

i tuned out after i heard that if she wasn't talking to Stefan who was she talking to. Even if there was a tiny chance it was Stefan it wasnt possible...that voice was to girly, i felt like I've heard it before!

then in almost what seemed like a few seconds Katherine and Stefan walked in drawing both mine and Elena's attention away from each other. Katherine walked in andsnapped her fingers smiling looking at Elena and me.

We were super confused...she wasnt even saying anything...then it all made sense when the next figure walked into the room.

Me: "Katherine....you can't be serious!"

she smiled as if she was trying her hardest not to laugh.

Katherine: "Dead serious...Damon, Elena meet-"

Elena: "Vicki!!!!"