SHE'S ALIVE

(caroline's pov)

i woke up and all i felt was pain. Ever since i found out Elena and Damon revived i actually thought that we would have our wedding..we would actually be happy! but..i guess not.

*brring*

i jumped..ugh it was my phone i looked down it was a text from Elena. i didn't feel like texting so i just decided to call her.

caroline: "hey lena what's up?"

Elena: "well...where should i start?"

(katherine's pov)

i was currently at a cafe sipping my mini latte. i was really tired and i needed at least some caffeine at some point today.

i was interupted when Stefan rudely sat down with me...i mean with no invitation.

Katherine: "well a warning would have been nice don't you think stefie?"

i say taking my free hand that wasn't holding a latte and stroking his hands as i smile. he yanks his hands away and gives me a 'stop right now or i won't hesitate to kill you' look.

Stefan: "no games katherine you've already done pleanty of those...where is Damon just give him back and you can have me all you want I'll surrender to you!"

stefan truley sounded pathetic I'm not gonna lie...but i wasn't done with Damon or him and Elena yet and i do love messing with him i can't lie.

katherine: "well stefan you see I'm not ready to give him up yet and i guarantee for what i have planned you will not want me to have you!"

i say as i smile and i break out and laugh then stefan reaches across the table in public i might add and grabs my throat and begins to choke me!

katherine: "really Stefan (gasps) gonna make a scene in public?"

stefan: "it won't be a scene if i kill you before everyone else notices!"

katherine: "then you'll never get your brother back dearie!"

i say as i laugh then stefan growls and releases my neck causing me to grab my throat and finally get some air.

katherine: "good boy, now run along before momma gets hungry and I'll really cause a scene!"

i say as i smile then stefan does a humongous eye roll and gets up and leaves as i smile to myself.

(Elena's pov)

i just finished telling caroline our recent drama with katherine and sge was just shocked as i was...am. caroline had just opened the door and sat down next to me on the couch.

caroline: "omg i mean...you don't know where he is?"

i don't know what happened when she said that but i snapped.

Elena: "DUH CAROLINE THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF KIDNAPPED AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE HE'S A VAMPIRE AGAIN SO LIFE IS JUST GREAT!"

i realized what i did and calmed down and i looked over at caroline who was shocked and freaked. i covered my mouth and put my hand on her shoulder.

Elena: "caroline i am so sorry i don't know what came over me a-"

caroline: "look it's ok i don't blame you, you're in a tough place!"

she says as she laughs which somehow made me laugh.

Elena: "thanks care!"

caroline: "anytime!"