hiding secrets

(Elena's pov)

i was huddled in a corner with Damon right now. don't ask why or how but long story short Stefan took our daylight rings. well there goes our chance of leaving this house. let alone this corner.

then thank the gods! caroline came in.

caroline: "omg what are you guys doing in t-, oh nevermind i see!"

she said as she shut the curtains and we got out of the corner.

caroline: "let me guess...Stefan?"

Caroline said as she sat down on the couch, as did we.

Elena: "um yeah how did you know?"

caroline: "bonnie already told me!"

Damon: "well is nobody gonna even wonder how she knew this?"

when damon said that i got to thinking...he was right how did bonnie know this?

caroline: "we will worry about that later, since you two are out of commision till you have your daylight rings Bonnie and me will do this got it?"

she said as she got up and paced around the room.

Elena: "do you trust Bonnie anymore?"

Caroline: "OF COURSE DON'T YOU?"

she yells finally stop pacing and looks at us...pissed.

Damon: "look luv what she was trying to say is bonnie hasn't been herself lately, last time we tried to ask her how she shut us down..didn't even answer!"

Caroline: "oh sorry that you don't believe in bonnie anymore but if you don't want my help fine see you later!"

we were gonna stop her but it was to late she had already walked out the door.

Elena: "(sigh) i just wish all this would go away!"

i say as i scooch closer to damon laying my head on his shoulder. he then wraps his arm around me and lays his head on my mine.

Damon: "me to....me to"

we were interrupted when there was a knock at the door. Damon looked at me as i shrugged, it could be Stefan, caroline or...Katherine. But surprisingly it was none of them it was the one person we would never expect.

Damon: "oh...my...god!"