getting information

(Damon pov)

i had just got through the whatcha macallet...oh yeah torture chamber katherine has set up for me...it's not thay bad. well except for the part where I'm being tortured that sucks.
i still had that wretched metal chain around my neck but was even to weak and ya know melancholy to try to get it off. so i did what any descent human...er uh vampire would do i stared at the wall in defeat.

katherine: "given up i see...why does that make you so hot?" (laughs)

Damon: "shut your mouth before i shut it for you!"

katherine: "how, you couldn't even if you wanted to, now i need something!"

(Elena's pov)

Elena: "so run this over us one more please!"

Stefan: "ugh, well katherine has Damom and she is using him to convince me to work with her or..."

Caroline: "or what stefan?"

stefan: "or she'll kill Damon and Elena!"

Elena: "wait what, look she already got her failed revenge on us so what does she want now?"

Caroline: "well it did fail so there has to be more to it!"

Elena: "we will focus on all that later first, stefan where does she have Damon?"

stefan: "she has him in the old lookwood territory dungeon!"

Elena: "well she's got pizzaz I'll tell you that!"

caroline: "well what are we waiting for come on!"

(Damon's pov)

Katherine had just told me what she needed and quite frankly i was offended does she really think I'm that dumb?

Damon: "or what I'm not joining your little anti-stefan powere army been there done that and I'm doing it again!"

katherine: "maybe with a little motivation you will!"

then she's unlocks the cell and grabs me from both arms from behind and puts a wooden stake to my heart!

katherine: "we are having company damie!"

(Elena's pov)

Elena: " come on, come on!"

we were running through the forest and we finally reached it!

stefan: "ladies first!"

Caroline and me sigh and roll our eyes and go down. we look at every cell until we find him laying on the floorn in pain! he was bleeding from his chest!".

Elena: "Omg Damon! I'm coming!"

i rush in the cell and use my shirt and wrap him up hoping that will do for now.

then our little celebration was interupted by katherine who walked up to us applauding like we one and award.

Elena: "what do you want with us katherine, why won't you leave us alone?"

katherine: "becaise it's fun to mess with you...and as for what i want...that's for Damon and Stefan to worry about!"

she said as she turned toward stefan and bit her lip and then she picked up a chain that i didn't realize was around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

Stefan: "Damon, katherine just stop!"

katherine: "it's your choice, you can join me or I'll kill your brother...and if that dosen't convince you I'll jave no problem killing caroline and Elena!"

Stefan: "katherine leave them out of it!"

Katherine: "what's it gonna be stefan we don't have all eternity!"

Damon: "don't do it brother!"

Elena: "stefan don't!"

stefan: "I'm sorry guys i can't let you die!"

stefan then walked over to katherine and stood beside her. then katherine threw Damon towards caroline who caught him.

caroline: "you ok?"

Damon: " I've been better,you?"

caroline: "I've been better"

damon let's out a laugh and caroline smiles. that makes me smile over time i didn't know they would grow such a bond!

katherine: "i would love to stay kitties but we got to go!"

and in what seemed like a puff a smoke they were gone!