Chapter 10 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Chapter 10 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Everyday, my time with Danielle, Eleanor, and the lads was lessened. Now was one of those days that I needed to enjoy every minute of hanging out together with them.

Of course, the lads were full of surprises and decided to bring me somewhere really special. "Damn it, you brought me to a beach?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then giggled like a little girl because of excitement.

"You love it?" Harry asked.

I hugged my so-called brother and thanked him. Actually, I thanked everyone. Danielle and Eleanor were also there, giving me warm smiles.

Damn, I would be missing them too much.

"We were planning to go here next month but considering that you'll be going away..." Niall didn't finish his sentence because we all knew of what he was going to say next. "Anyways, I'm hungry,"

"Nothing new to that," I laughed.

"Zayn," Liam placed his arm around my housemate or flatmate? "You enjoying the beach?"

"Almost, mate," he said.

"Almost?" I asked. "This is the beach!"

"Zayn's got a phobia," Louis said whilst hugging his girlfriend, Eleanor.

"Then why does he bathe?" I raised an eyebrow at Louis because he definitely explained something wrong.

"He's got aquaphobia," Eleanor explained for him.

"He goes all jelly-jelly when he's in open water," Danielle added. "You need to see him do that, you know. It's a good laugh,"

"No way I'm going to do that," Zayn defended himself. "I'm not going to make a fool out of myself,"

"Ow, c'mon Zaynie! Do it!" Harry pursued and I just laughed. Being with One Direction, I knew my life would never be boring.

So why did I choose to go back to my life?

The dangerous life?

I made a mistake, I knew that.

But there was no turning back now.

I didn't want to endanger the lives of these wonderful people.

"Umm...but I didn't bring any clothes," I whispered.

"That's why we're here, sweetie," Eleanor smiled at me and I smiled back. "Danielle and I picked out a good pair of swimsuit from Victoria Secret last night,"

"We're pretty much sure it would look good on you," Danielle said.

"So what are you waiting for?" Niall said excitedly as he started to run to a beach house. "Let's go!"

***

The lads rented two different beach houses to separate us girls from them. "You love the sea?" Eleanor asked.

"Hell yes!" I said. "My ex-gang didn't hang out for leisure at all. We just think of strategies to defeat the enemy and if we weren't doing that, we fight,"

"I could never imagine myself being in a gang," Danielle said. "It's a miracle of how a girl like you managed to be in one,"

"Hey!" I whined. "I'm a tough girl,"

"Yeah, yeah," Eleanor rolled her eyes. "Whatever makes you happy,"

"It sounds like you're not believing me!" I whined harder. "I can fight twenty men with just a single me, no back-up,"

"Now that's insane," Danielle commented as Eleanor widened her eyes.

"Told you," I smirked.

***

I didn't know if I should be insecure or not, Eleanor and Danielle's bodies were perfect. I couldn't even tell if the black and white striped bikini they bought looked good on me.

If I could compare myself to those two...I didn't even want to think about comparing.

They were gorgeous as hell.

Who the hell was I kidding, they were models. It was a must to be gorgeous.

"This beach is very memorable to the lads," Danielle explained. "This is where they filmed their first music video that topped the charts,"

"Really?" I asked with curiosity. "I didn't know. Anyway, what's the title of the song?"

"What makes you beautiful," Liam's voice interrupted.

"This beach sure brings back old time, huh, lads?" Harry placed his arm around my shoulder that made me feel secured. "I remember always flipping my hair in that video,"

"Yeah someone even tweeted me that Zayn touched his crotch in the second verse, his solo part," Niall giggled.

"I didn't!" Zayn defended. "I just didn't know where my hands were moving!"

"But you did touch your crotch there, Zaynie," Louis mocked. "We all saw it and repeated the video over and over again to confirm it,"

"You are all retards," Zayn told them without meaning it. "I didn't really touch it!"

"Whatever you say," the lads, except for Zayn, chorused.