Final Chapter - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

So many things happened in One Direction so I altered the story and made it a good ending for everyone. 

And Jenny is going to appear in this chapter. A small preview if in any case you forgot who Jenny is, she's Avarielle's bestfriend when she was still in the gang. 

Chapter 15 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

So this was Rebecca.

This was Zayn's ex-girlfriend.

It was obvious that she was older than us but she still looked beautiful nevertheless. "I can see that you have a date," she eyed me up and down.

"Her name's Avarielle," Zayn flashed her a smile.

"But what about Perrie?" she asked and I tensed up. I didn't know if Perrie knew of this. I didn't know if Zayn already broke up with her. The last time I saw her, I knew that they were on good terms and were back together.

"He broke up with me," a new voice interrupted their conversation.

I looked at the owner of the voice and was shocked of her sight.

Since when did she get here?

"Perrie," Zayn frowned. "I'm sorry for not telling you my decision personally," so...Zayn just texted her about breaking up with her?

I was in a kind of awkward situation since I was here with Zayn and was standing in front of his two ex-girlfriends.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Perrie asked Zayn. Zayn looked at me and I gave him a nod to allow him to leave me here. Perrie grabbed Zayn's hand and dragged him away from us.

I was now left alone with Rebecca, "Are you sure you want Perrie to take him away?" she asked me curiously.

"It's his choice," I shrugged.

"You do know that the blonde's not going to give up, right?" I looked at their direction when she said that, but they were nowhere to be found anymore. I knew for the fact that Perrie deserved Zayn. But why did it bug me so much? "If you fancy him, fight for him," Rebecca added before walking away from me.

I didn't want to deepen my feelings for Zayn...but every minute that I was with him, I was falling deeper and deeper.

And I didn't want that.

I didn't want to have these feelings.

I needed to make a decision for myself.

I couldn't stay here anymore.

I needed to leave sooner.

***

I left the party and went at the spot where I saw Jake. He had a hideout here and I was hoping that I would see him here. I was going to go underground until a familiar voice called for my name, "Avarielle," I turned around and saw someone that I didn't expect to see. "I didn't expect to see a traitor here,"

"Jenny," my eyes widened at my ex-bestfriend's sight. She also wasn't alone, the rest of my former gang members were also there...except for Travis. "W-What are you doing here?"

"This is our base now," she said it like it was no big deal. I couldn't quite believe my ears. They managed to beat Jake's gang? "I'm guessing that you planned on joining Jake's gang?" I didn't answer her question so she took my silence as a sign of confirmation. "You do know that you wouldn't be able to get out of here unharmed, right?"

This wasn't the Jenny that I knew.

She wasn't the bestfriend that I knew.

"What happened to you?" I managed to ask. She wasn't like this before. The tone in her voice was too cruel. "What happened to my bestfriend?"