20

Your POV

One Month Later

I woke up when a loud ringing sound played in my ear.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, turning over and coming face to face with my lit up phone screen.

I grabbed my phone and was about to silence it until I saw the name on the screen.

BabbyyC❤️ is Calling...

Why is she calling me at one in the morning?

"Hello?" I asked as I put the phone on speaker.

"Y/n?" She asked. The tone of her voice immediately woke me up.

"Camila? What's wrong?"

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm at a party and this guy keeps trying to talk to me. I think he put something in my drink and-"

I jumped out of bed and slid on my shoes as soon as she said that.

"He put something in your drink? Did you drink it?" I asked, grabbing my keys and wallet.

"I took a sip and my drink was really salty so I didn't drink anymore," she said. I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"Baby, send me the address. I'll be there as soon as I can," I told her as I jogged out of my room and down the stairs.

"I sent it. Please don't hang up," she muttered.

"I won't. I'm coming," I told her, turning the corner and nearly running into someone.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked as she stood in my way.

"Lauren, I don't have time for this I need to go," I said, trying to step around her but she blocked me again.

"Who's on the phone?" She asked. "And where are you going? It's one in the morning and you're in your underwear."

I looked down and realized I had forgotten to put on pants.

"Lauren, I need to go," I told her, walking around her.

I heard her behind me as I grabbed a pair of sweatpants out of the back seat, putting them on before I jumped in the drivers seat.

Lauren quickly got into the passengers seat before I could drive off.

"Tell me where you're going and why you're in such a rush. You're making me nervous," Lauren said as I started the car.

"Y/n?" I heard Camila ask through the phone.

"Yea, I'm still here. Don't worry, okay? I'm on my way," I tried to calm her over the phone as I clicked on the address she texted me and pulled up the directions.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked, but I ignored her as I tried to get to the party as fast as I could.

"Who's with you?" I heard Camila ask through the phone.

"Lauren's in the car," I sighed out, knowing Lauren was about to figure out exactly who I'd been seeing for the last couple of months.

"Oh my God. Y/n, how are we going to expl-" Camila stopped and I heard shuffling on the other end of the line. "Please get here quick."

"I'm literally going twenty over right now, Ca-" I stopped myself before I said her name.

"Y/n, is that your girlfriend?" Lauren asked. I could hear the hurt and concern in her voice.