35

Your POV

1 Month Later

"Hey, Lauren! How was the date?" The paparazzi asked my girlfriend as we were walking down the street.

"It was good," she answered vaguely, clutching onto my hand and pulling me a little closer to her.

"Where did you take her, Y/n?" He asked me, finally acknowledging my presence after following us out of the restaurant.

"Out to eat," I told him as he almost tripped over a raised part of the sidewalk.

The flashes of another camera started as the first guy continued to video us while we walked to our car.

"Just out to eat? It wasn't anything special?" He asked. I just gave him a small, fake smile.

"How's the album coming along, Lauren? Word on the street says it's done," he said, turning his attention back to my girlfriend as our car came into view.

"It's coming along. I can't say much," she told him. Their album was done. They had finished the final touches almost two weeks ago.

"Surely you can tell me more than that," he tried as I opened Lauren's door for her and helped her into the car.

I closed it behind her and the guys followed me to the drivers side of the car.

"Wow, such a good boyfriend," the guy spoke. I just shook my head at him before climbing into the drivers side and pulling out of the parking lot.

"He was so annoying," Lauren spoke up a few minutes into the ride.

"Yea," I giggled, reaching over and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm sorry you have all this attention on you now," she told me, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Are you joking? That's not your fault. I brought some of that on myself, not that I care anyways," I told her. "I have you. That balances out all the negatives. I mean I still feel like I won a contest or something."

She laughed at my statement as she leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled as I kept my eyes on the road.

When we pulled up at the house I could tell the girls weren't back yet from the lack of cars in the driveway.

Lauren and I walked up to our floor, going into my room, which was basically our shared room now.

She had been sleeping with me in my room for the past couple of months.

When I sat down on my bed Lauren grabbed my hand, making me look up at her.

She quickly connected our lips and the kiss immediately started to heat up. I let my hands run down her sides as she pushed me back until my back hit the mattress.

She straddled my lap and I gripped her hips, keeping her in place as she started to move her hips against me.

I continued to kiss her as she tugged on the hem of my shirt, indicating she wanted me to take it off.

I disconnected our lips briefly to lift my shirt over my head, throwing the shirt across the room as she let her hands roam the newly exposed skin.

She let me tug her shirt over her head, leaving her in her bra and jeans.

I kissed her lips before trailing kisses down to her neck. Her breathing got heavier and she let out low moans when I sucked lightly on her pulse point.

I let my hand slip to the clip of her bra, meeting her eyes for approval before I proceeded.

She looked back at me with those big, green, lust filled eyes before nodding.