CHAPTER 16 YOU SAID WHAT?

_KYLIE_

Asher was recovering nicely after he was released from the hospital. He hasnt been doing much but i didnt mind because that meant i had more time with him and i wasnt gonna complain. He was sleeping at the moment and i didnt want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful. I went to get out of the bed but he pulled me back while mumbling " No!" I laughed to myself and said " Let me go or im going to pee on you!" He let go so fast you would have thought i shocked him.I laughed and ran to the bathroom. I came back out to see him laying across the bed like a starfish.  " Asher get up!" i said while laughing. " No... I dont wanna! Get back in the bed now!" He mumbled/ yelled at me. I stood my ground and said " NO!" His head snapped up at my disobedience and he was in front of me in  seconds . " what did you say?" he yelled. " You heard me, i said no!" i said. " I am your alpha and you will do as i say!" be roared. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back. " No, asher." i said calmly. He gave me a puppy dog face and my resolve was gone and i gave in. He smile in triumph and led me over to the bed, pulling me down with him. We were almost asleep when he said " Will you marry me Kylie?" My eyes snapped open and i said " You said what?" he smiled before he asked again " Will you marry me?" I smiled too before replying " Yes" and with that he kissed me and we fell asleep.