Chapter 18 Rejection and a Second Mate?

_KYLIE_
I let loose a feral growl. The scent was off and I knew it was a rogue. I needed to get away fast. He lunged for me and I ducked under him, barely missing his jaws around my hind leg. We circled for at least 3 times before I got tired and took my chance. I faked left and lunged right for his neck and snapped it. By now, it was dark and I needed to get back. As I trotted back to the pack house, I thought about what I was going to do. I came to the conclusion I was sleeping on the couch or in the guest room. When I got back, I didn't even get a chance to explain before Asher spoke. "Kylie, I reject you."

I didn't look back and I took off out of the house. I didn't take anything because memories weren't needed or wanted from that house. I mind linked keagen and she growled back in response. She told me to run and she and Niall would meet me where ever I ended up. I did just that. By now, I was exhausted and tired of running. I sat down against a tree after changing back and dozed off. However, my period of sleep didn't last long because before I knew it, I was growled at and almost attacked. These wolves held off but told me to stand and I was zip- tied up and rudely slung over a guy's shoulder. They even went as far as to put a bag on my head and sedate me! What as ASS! When I came to, I was in a holding cell and my head was pounding. I found keagen and Niall beside me in the next cell and was grateful for it!

The door to the jail opened and we heard footsteps. My heart rate increase when I saw the asshole who sedated me and brought me here. "Hello mangy asshole!" I greeted. I was not happy at all but hey, sarcasm is my best friend. I'm guessing my greeting didn't fall lightly on his ears because before j could blink he had his hands around my neck, pinning me against the wall. But he was roughly jerked away! "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MATE NOW KYLE! I WONT HESITATE TO KILL YOU" say what now? Mate?!