CHAPTER 7 EMERGENCY

We came home from Bali and I still hadnt got my head wrapped around the fact that I got angry with Asher, although it wasnt hard to do. After I got mad I wouldnt talk to him and i could tell he was peeved at me nut i didnt care. One of the football players was having a party tonight and he was going so i decided to go along because Keagen and Naill were going to but i decided to go with Asher. We had now been at this party for 3 hours and i was getting tired and i wanted to go home. I grabbed Ashers arm and told him what i wanted to do and he agred so we went to the car. We pulled out onto the road and began driving hen out of no where a eighteen wheeler crashed into my side of the car. I felt my eyes go heavy and i tried to keep them open. I couldnt keep them open anylonger ad the fell shut and darkness took over my whole body. I could here a muffled sounds of a panicked voice. I heard sirens in the distance and few minutes later i felt my body being lified. I opened my eyes a little before they closed again and saw the ambulance lights flashing and i started to freak out. When they shut again I mumbled " Ash...." before i was out cold.

(FEW DAYS LATER)

I could here voice but I couldnt open my eyes. I heard a groggy voice aask " can i have some alone time?" I heard shuffling of feet and a door close and i assumed everyone had left but that person. I heard a heavy sigh and squeaking of a rolling stools wheels. My hand was lifed and i felt warmth. I wasnt sure who it was but they started talking and i knew it was a guy. " I dont know if you can hear me or not but im going to do this anyway. Im sorry you got hurt. It was all my fault. Please wake up... please..' I could tell the person was on the verge of crying but i still didnt know who it was and i was starting to get angry because i couldnt see who they were. I squeased the persons hand and i could feel my eyes start to open. I blinked a couple times to clear my blurred vision but when it did i saw Asher was still holding my hand and he was shaking uncontrollably. " I-Its not your fault. You couldnt have stopped it even if you tried your hardest." My voice was barely above a whisper but i took my other hand and placed it on the back of his head. His head snapped up and he rubbed his eyes. I smiled a weak smiled beore saying " And i could hear you just fine." He stood up and said " I better go tell them your awake." I nodded and he left the room. Everyone came rushing back in except Asher. " Hey babe!!!!!!!!!" Ii didnt even have to think twice t know that that was keagen. She and Naill were here and Naill had the biggest teddy bear in his arms and flowers and balloons. " Hey sexy! Hey Hot stuff!" I had always called Keagen sexy it was kinda our thing and Naill.... well, that was the first time i had ever called him hot stuff and probably wouldnt be the last time either because he blushed like a mad man. Naill stepped forward and handed me the bear, flowers, and the many balloons he was carrying and smiled before saying " good to have you back! you know this girl went through 4 boxes of tissues, and 6 tubs or Ben and Jerry's ice cream." He pointed to Keagen and she hid her face. I laughed and hugged her. Everyone had finally left and i could hear a stampeed of boys coming down the hall. My door burst open and all 24 footballplayers squeased into my room. I smiled at all of them. Shane stepped forward and so did Liam. Liam had roses that were white and he game me a kiss on the cheek. I heard a low growl and looked up to see Asher starting to shake with anger his eyes narrowed on Liam. Shane stepped up and dropped like 100 teddy bears on the floor before saying " I couldnt deside but I love you kyles!" and he ran to my bed and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I looked at Asher who was now full on shaking with anger bu i didnt know why, but i had a pretty good idea of what it was and keagen sealed that thought for me when she whspered " looks like somebodys got a majory case of the green eyes monster called jealousy" I laughed and nodded my head and He snapped his eyes to me and said " DO NOT!!!!" We both gracked up and Blake wallked through the door door and i swear you could hear Ashe grinding his teeth together trying to contai his anger. " Hey Puppy!!!" i said. he laughed and said " How ya feeling sexy?" I laughed again and said " Im feeling fine." He gave me a long kiss on the cheek ad i knew he was testing Ashers patience and you could tell he was fixing to snapp.. After blake left i was so tired and Keagen could tell. " Asher shes tired and so are you. I think you should go home now." My eyes shut before i coud hear his reply. Keagen sighed and got up.She kissed me on the head and said " im leaving Ill come by tomorrow." I just nodded my head and i heard the door close. I opened my eyes and those breathtaking brown eyes connected with mine. He was sitting on the floor away from my bed. I patted my bed and moved over nbut he shook his head. " Asher come here." but he still shook his head no. i pulled the covers back and threw my legs ove the side of the bed and stood up. He jumped up and and was at my side in no time telling me to " Sit down." I sat down an moved over so he could sit too. " whats bothering you?" " Blake." " Why?" " I dont trust him and i know what hes thinking and its not good." " how do you know what hes thinking?!" " Because im a guy and i know how our brains work and hes not just being nice to be nice hes doing it to get you wrapped around his finger and right where he wants you to be so he can do what he want with you!!!" " Okay ." " just promise me one thing." " whats that?" " promise me that no matter what you will trust me when i say stay away from someone." i thought about it and i realized that he was right. " i promise ill trust you with that and ill stay away from blake." " thank you kylie." I smirked and said " are those manners i hear?" He punched my arm playfully and said " No" I laughed and started to play with his hair. Dang i loved hs hair! It was so soft! " you have girl hair asher." I smirked to myself and his head snapped up. " DO NOT! I just have a secrete to keep it baby soft." he said with a smirk. " and that woud be....???" he laughed and said " I cant tell you because its a secrete." I face pouted and stopped playing with his hair. he rabbed my hands and put them back in his hair and smiled. " if i tell you will you keep playing with my hair?" i nodded and he said " baby shampoo" he hid his face and i noticed it turn a shade of pink. I laughed and said " I think its cute." I kept playing with his hair until we both fell asleep. i was getting to go home tomorrow so the doctors didnt put up a big fuss about asher being in the bed.