Chapter 13- Family phone calls, Omelettes, and damn annoying drunk boys...

Hello cuties!! So sorry, I was on holiday!! I'm so bad aren't I? When was the last time I uploaded? I swear you've probably all had sex changes and grown beards since then (if you're a guy, you've just grown a beard, no sexual discrimination in this joint) ok, ok, here, read. <3

_______________________________________________________________

Upload 13

Niall’s POV

“Wow, boy, you know what you’re doing when it comes to the ladies.” The taxi driver chortled, “Those moves back there: Gold! She was swooning at your feet.”

“Erm…yeah.” I said uncertainly, looking out the window at the streetlamps and the darkened sky. The stars were nearly always invisible in London because of all the lights, but the moon was shining full and bright, teasing me with it’s romantic appearance…

Because I’d wanted to kiss her so badly. So badly it hurt. [[AN- omg omg I just realised the chapter song could be ‘I shoulda kissed you’, wow it actually MEANS something this time omg omg omg…ok I’ll leave you alone now ok bye yeah bye.]] I was about to, but it somehow felt wrong, like I was taking advantage of how fragile she was obviously feeling. I didn’t want to add more to her pile of stuff to think about.

I was angry with myself about today, so much had gone wrong, so much had happened…was the zoo really only a few hours ago? It felt like a lifetime. I’d been about to kiss her then as well, until Harry and Lou had burst in (what was up with those two anyway? They’d looked so shifty and nervous) and the whole twitter picture disaster.

But then, so much had gone right today as well. And I had gotten to spend time with a girl…A girl I was starting to have some major feelings for.

“Where am I taking you then boy?” The driver asked, dragging me back to reality. I cleared my throat and gave my address. I had debated going back to Liam's to sleep...but I knew they would all quiz me on what was going on between me and Evanna and honestly? Even I had no idea.

Suddenly Justin Bieber's new song was blasting through my phones speakers, and ignoring the driver's raised eyebrows I answered the phone with red cheeks.

"H-hello?"

"Nialler!! Hey boy!" A soothing Irish accent came from the phone. I relaxed back into my seat an sighed happily at the familiar tone.

"What's craic, dad?" I replied, the corners of my mouth lifting, I never realise how much I miss home until I'm speaking to someone for Mullingar.

"Not a lot, boy, not a lot." His dad chuckled, "Just wanted to catch up with my lad!! This isn't a bad time is it?"

"No no, this is fine!" I quickly reassured him as the driver pulled up to my flat. Shoving a couple of notes in his hand I nodded in thanks before scrambling out and hitching my bag onto my shoulder. "I've got all the time we want now. Come on dad, you never call without a reason."

I heard a chuckle and the clattering of plates in the background as I climbed the stairs of my building, he must be doing the washing up from his fish and chips. We have always had fish and chips on a Monday night ever since I was born.

"You know me too well Nialler. Well, you got me! Haz sent me a...what's it called, phone message, and told me about a girly in your life. What's this then, ey?"

I smiled at my dad using Harry's nickname, they'd always been close, then rolled my eyes at my dad's nosiness.

"Don't get too excited dad, you won't be meeting any wives any time soon,

we only just met. But she's lovely. Really lovely. You'd like her."

"Yeah, I bet she is." His dad sounded sad and fed up, which had me immediately worried, "I just wish I could meet this girl, Nialler. I never meet your girls."