Chapter 4- Nandos

Evanna's POV

We all climbed out of the big black people carrier into Nandos car park. I came here sometimes on my lunch break if I didn't fancy cafeteria food, and I knew it was nice and the food- like all Nandos- was delicious, but it wasn't worthy of the excitement that was making the boys jump around manically now.

They were all lovely, I could see that already, and they all played their parts in the band. Niall was the cute one, Harry was the charming one, Liam was the mature one, Louis was the funny one, and Zayn was just....Zayn. Who didn't love him? He even loved himself! Who could resist any of them? So I was pretty happy in the middle of them all, linking arms with Niall and Liam as we skipped into the restaurant.

As soon as we got in it went silent. I knew they were pretty popular,but jeez, that kind of stuff never happens in real life, it was crazy seeing everyone freeze as soon as they saw them.

"Hey! Everyone gets hungry." Louis said cheerfully, trying to join the queue for a table and finding that everyone moved out of his way. I noticed he rolled his eyes dramatically as he nudged them back into position.

"Don't you be silly, you're obviously just as desperate for a good old chicken breast as we are." He said reassuringly, smiling sweetly at a tall girl with an obviously stuffed bra after she came running up to him from behind the others and knocked me over. Liam and Niall both helped me up again when I hit the hard floor, and while I rubbed my sore knees and brushing my clothes off I snickered at the joke Louis had made, the reference to the 'chicken breasts', or padding, that was in the girls bra. Louis winked.

"Thanks guys." I beamed at the two lovely boys behind me who had helped me off the floor, before nudging Louis lightly,

"That was harsh but amazing." I said in a low voice, smirking when he widened his eyes and spread his arms innocently.

"What did I say?" He said, faking and making me nudge him again. Just then a flustered waitress came up to us and asked us to follow her. I could tell the boys were still uncomfortable with special treatment like this because they muttered apologies and thanks to the people in front of us in the queue just like I did.

A few girls were being restrained by the staff, not screaming, thank goodness- I hated screaming- but still sobbing the boy's names, and when Harry noticed this he stopped.

"Jeez, let them come say hi at least." he frowned at the men holding them back, who looked surprised.

"But we thought you wouldn't want to see them when you were about to eat..." one of them said uncertainly, and Zayn stepped forward, raising an eyebrow.

"We ALWAYS want to see our fans."

The boys all looked angry at the men still restraining the few girls behind them, which was a change, because I didn't even think they were capable of being anything different from their usual happy funny selves. Apparently I was wrong.

"It's orders. They can't just come up to you like that." the other man said sternly, then one of the girls said loudly,

"Louis, I love you so much!" and Louis lost patience. Growling, he walked forwards towards the alarmed guards and reached around them, pulling the weeping and starstruck girl into a hug and glaring over the top of her head.

"You have no ‘orders’ saying we can't go up to them." he argued, then beckoned the boys forward. I felt a little but awkward just standing there watching them all greet and hug their fans, but a flushed girl about my age came up to me after a while and looked at me curiously.

"Hey! I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jenny. I saw you walk in with them...who are you?" she asked in a friendly voice, and I grinned at how genuine she sounded.