Chapter 3

Here's the third chapter! Enjoyy.......

_________________________________________

Niall’s POV

          As we got closer to the room we were meant to be meeting in we slowed to a walk and Zayn turned to me.

“Niall, man…She was hot! Like….Bangin’!” He said in the accent that he sometimes did to drive girls crazy [AN-you know, the ‘vas happenin boys’ accent? Yeah that one, haha]  I just rolled my eyes and grinned,

“Yeah, and she’s going on tour with us, so you’ve got plenty of time to embarress yourself.”

 Zayn pretended to be hurt, holding a hand to his chest.

“Low! But anyway it looked like you were already,” He paused and nudged him, “In there, when I came along.” He was still doing the accent, which meant he was joking around, but it still made me blush. I blushed so easily and all the boys knew it and cheerfully used it against me as much as possible.

          I shoved him lightly, looking at the ground,

“Shut it, Zayn.” I muttered. Luckily he got the hint and stayed silent until we were at the door of the meeting room. I sucked in air and held it as I pushed on the wood. Here we go…

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!” The man that obviously ran the company or something screamed at us, making me wince and making Zayn cover his ears in alarm.

“We’re really sorry we were out getting food, it’s not going to happen again.” I explained quickly, sitting down in an empty chair next to Louis who raised his eyebrows questioningly, knowing I was lying. I was such a bad liar everyone knew except- thank god- the angry man sitting at the head of the table, who didn’t know me at all. Paul, our new tour manager who we’d met last week, tilted his head at both of us in a silent promise he’d talk to us later.

Paul had not been what we’d all expected. Instead of a thin, strict man with glasses and a clipboard constantly in his hand, stressing about getting to places on time and everything going to plan like I imagined, Paul was pretty laid back. He was quite young, in his mid-twenties, about our height, with brown hair he styled in a flick and stubble I think he kept there just to prove he was older than us and not actually part of the band. Every time we’d met him so far he’d been wearing the same black doc martins he told us were limited edition and the same ‘muse’ hoodie, and already he was one of us, with a little more responsibility to keep us under control and to make sure we weren’t crazy late to anything. Yeah, Paul was a pretty cool guy.

The chubby, bad tempered man who’d screamed at us and looked like his fat was overflowing from the top of his suit must have calmed down now. He was talking about the back-up staff we were going to have on the tour, and suddenly I sat up, interested.

“And with your bodyguards, obviously my company will provide the best men possible to protect you. One of our best men will be with you throughout the tour, and-“

“Excuse me?” I looked up in surprise. I’d been waiting for the right moment to butt in and ask about Evanna, but apparently Zayn had beaten me to it, having the guts to actually interrupt him in mid speech.

“Yes?” He replied, irritated at being stopped. Zayn gulped.