Chapter 42

The next morning, all of them were gathered in the dining table for the breakfast. Everyone is quiet when Eunice decided to break the silence.

"What's your plan now kuya?" tanong ni Eunice kay Kent.

"I plan to cut off the classes for a month. Kailangang humupa muna ang issue. There will be a general meeting later at the field and I will announce it as well as entertain questions. We will also have a mass to offer for Fracine's death." He answered her. Eunice then turned to Annika who is now slowly recovering from the incident.

"You can stay here as long as you like." She said and gave her a warm smile. Annika replied with a thank you and slightly smiled.

"But kuya, what happened to the investigation?" tanong ni Enzo na nagpatahimik ulit sa lahat.

"It was Crown Bloods. And the reason why they did that is to stop us from getting informations about them through Annika's parents. We also found out that the councils of Crown Bloods before are already killed. Sorry to say this hija but dumating man si Eunice o hindi sa bahay nyo noon, they were really planning to get you guys killed. All of you, just like how they did to others. And I think the reason for this is because ayaw na ng council nila na buuin muli ang gang. You know it will be hard building up a gang without others supporting you. Kaya din siguro nya pinatay ang mga ito fearing that others might reveal her plan and identity. And it is confirmed, she was a girl." Kent answered that made them all stopped from eating.

"How did you know?" tanong agad ni Eunice sa kanya. Pakiramdam nya hindi nya na kaya pang ituloy ang pagkain.

"Well you see, we happened to got a chance to meet one of their previous council too just like you. Nung nagkausap kami, he said na mayroon ngang nagpaplano na buuin muli ang Crown Bloods, and he said it was the daughter of their leader. Isn't it a bit funny? They have also hidden their daughter during the gang war just like what we did. The only difference is, her parents and brother died. Now this girl want to have her revenge. The council did not approve it, the oppose the plan. Dahil alam nilang okay na ang lahat at ayaw na rin nila ng gulo. But the girl is determined to have her vengeance. The Crown Bloods' council tried to reach us out to let us know but they failed. Because their leader started to kill them one by one. Mabuti nalang at nahanap namin si Mr. Sanders, he was the one who let us know. Kaya lang noong sasabihin na nya ang plano nung babae sa amin, he was shot by a sniper. It was already too late to save him. Ang ayun lang ang tanging impormasyong naibigay nya sa amin. He didn't even get to see the face of the girl because she was wearing a mask." Paliwanag nya. Nabitawan naman ni Nat yung kutsarang hawak nya.

"Oh my god this is insane!" gulat at hysterical nyang sabi.

"Calm down Nat. Being hysterical won't solve anything." Agad na saad sa kanya ni Enzo.

"I know. But I can't believe that she could be this powerful enough to shake us all up!" sagot nya kay Enzo.

"She must have planned this long time ago. For it to be this perfectly executed." Sabat naman ni Luiz.

"From now on we should always watch our backs and head because we don't know when she'll attack again." Edj told them.

"What about the Royal Battle kuya? Have you told about the elders what we have said yesterday?" Enzo asked Kent, agad naman itong tumango.

"They said you made a point. And I'll be heading to Japan after ng general assembly mamaya for the meeting." Kent answered and looked at his wrist watch.

"it's almost time, we have to go." Sabi nito at agad nang tumayo. Tumayo na din sila and Eunice looked at Annika nang tumayo din ito.