Chapter III

Sorry for the wait...... ^_^

Sorry for mistakes and error...

************************************************************************

NICK

"Whoa, calm down, we're not that late." I opened my locker and grabbed the things I needed and put behind the others.

"Calm down?! Its 8 o'clock and we're late in our first period. And second, it's also first day of school." Here goes Riza, my roommate. She tightened the grip of her books in her chest.

"It's almost 8 and there are 10 more minutes to 8, so were not that late." I defended. She frowned and turned away. "I'm going first."

"Nerd" I whispered.

"Hey! I heard that!" she yelled. I just shook my head and smiled.

Guys, where the heck were you? You all just left me behind.

I mind link the gang, the common abilities for werewolves that involved in a pack.

Because, we just knocked and shouted your name for 10 times but no one answered, so we just go ahead and girl we're hungry. Layla said.

Your father was right, you slept like dead. No care about the world as long you sleep. Mia added.

Shut up. I heard them all laugh. I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks and felt embarrassed. If they can see me, they will tease me tomato.

As I turned to the corner of the hallway I smelt the most refreshing scent, fresh pine and tingled of cedar woods making more fragrant like the scent of forest in early morning.

My purple eyes contacted to his piercing blue eyes that hid behind his transparent glass and matching his fair skin. It's like he's indoor type guy than outdoor type based on his skin complexion.

My surrounding became blurred and the people were in slow motion and he's all I can see perfectly. I saw him smirked making my body shivered. He walked in front of me and caressed my cheeks which hot and flush from his sight. Every touched he made, sparks created making me shivered.

But all faded when the bell rang; people scattered and rushed to their classes.

He stopped his touched making me whimper. "I'm going to find you after the class." He whispered in my ear and bites the lobe made me gasped.

His voice, of my gosh, deep and husky that vibrates throughout my body. I just nodded and stare back to his eyes blinking. He smiled and walked away.

I went to my class and sat beside the gang who were chatting and giggling. Our professor wasn't still there so I'm safe for today. All I my thought were been full of him, his blue eyes, messy dark brown hair and his muscular body but not that bulky. I want to run my finger under his white shirt, bite his pink nipples... Kyaaaah~~~ I'm so pervert.

"I'm gonna wipe that face of yours when you will not stop that Cheshire cat smile." Layla said, her voice coated with irritation.

"I found him." I said dreamily.

"You found who?" Mia asked.

"Mate" I said. The spark, the way he looked at me, the smell, all I can say that his was my mate. Shock written all over their faces but I never mind them. Classes finished smoothly.

"Ouch!" I rubbed the part that Layla smack.

"Stop spacing out, are you coming or not." Her hand was on her hips and looked irritated.

"Where?" I asked still in pain. "In capital C-A-F-E-T-E-R-I-A."

"Ohh." I replied. They just stared at me weirdly. "Just leave her behind, were hungry." Gina said with matching pouty lips. Josh to the rescue, wrapped his hand in her waist and kissed her deeply.

"Ouch my eyes, PDA much." Layla yelled.

 "Okay, I'm ready to go." I grabbed my bags and we headed to cafeteria.

We sat near the window, our usual table and ordered our foods. I scanned every part of the cafeteria, the people entering but my luck was not on me. I can't find him. Where is he? He said he will find me after class, but where he is now?

********************************************************************************

Thanks!!