Chapter VIII

NICK

Sh!t!!! What have I done?! Why did they mention my name? I didn't do anything to caught their attention.

Oh my gosh... I can't enter that competition. I can't be there and waste my life to that bloody competition.

"Hey congrats!" one of my classmate greeted me. I gave her a small smile as she proceeded to her class.

I walked slowly until my feet brought me at the empty field full of flowers. I sat at the center and breathed the scents of the flowers, it made my nerves calmer.

How could they mention me? Did they know I don't have a wolf? I don't even have the abilities of a werewolf!

Or do they want me to die early?

Either, I can't comprehend what's running in their crazy mind.

Should I mention it to my mother? I know she will be fainted after she heard about me entering the competition.

Okay, I will tell you about this stupid competition.

It's a battle between she-wolves, who were the strongest or the weakest. The stronger will live and weakest will be killed. That's all.

This stupid King started this twisted competition. And they entered the 10 strongest she-wolves in every branch of his school to compete each other. And the prize?

Became his royal guard or maybe his mistress, I just don't know, because the she-wolf who entered this competition either died or can't be seen anymore.

Tragic isn't it. But they still managed the competition to run all along without any protests from the werewolf worlds.

I lay on the ground and relaxed a bit until my eyes drooped low and slept.

>>>>>>>>>

NICK

NICK

NICK WAKE UP

Who... who are you?

NICK! WAKE UP!!!

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? THE CLASSES HAS ENDED HALF AN HOUR AGO! THEY'RE SEARCHING FOR YOU!

Oh god, I forgot about that.

What time now? Did they start already?

We dont know.

Ok I'm on my way now.

Okay, just be fast.

I ran toward the principal office and saw my friends and my mate pacing back and forth in the front door of the office while the other were seating on the ground.

"Would you stop pacing! Its making me more nervous." Said Layla worriedly.

"Sorry guys! I didn't notice about the time." I said panting.

"Just hurry up, they already started." Gina pushed me in front of the door.

Eric pulled me to him and hugged me. "Good Luck." he whispered in my ear.

I smiled at them and entered the office. I found the 9 other candidates including Lorraine the bitch. Yup, she's also a candidate.

She glared at me with deadly look. If glaring can kill, I'm in my graveyard today and my friends were mourning for me. *sigh*

"Miss Gonzales, you're early for tomorrow." The principal said sarcastically. "Where have you been? You're late!"

"Sorry Sir." I sat in the farthest seat of the sofa where the other candidates seated. I looked each one of them. They were the smartest, the fastest and the strongest in this school, so how did I've been here. I don't belong in any categories I've mentioned.

"So we're all complete so we may proceed to our agenda." Our principal said. "So the ten of you were chosen to be our representative in this annual competition. You were chosen by your abilities as the runner, the brainier and the warrior."

Lorraine pointed at me glaring. "How about her?! She didn't have a wolf; she didn't even have a strength or abilities' as a runner, and also she just a dumb chick." The other nodded at her like they know what she's talking about.

"Yup, she didn't have a BEAUTY." added by Mary, one of Lorraine's minions.

"If it's about beauty then why are you here? You're a horse remember?" I mumbled looking down.

I heard gasped, I looked at them with shocked faces.

"Did I say it loud?" I mumbled and they nodded.

Sh!t stupid mouth!

I looked at Mary's red face written with fury. Okay I think I'm writing consent for my death.

"ENOUGH! We're here for the events not you're stupid comments!" the principal growled.

The room filled with silent. The door opened and a lady in her twenties and wearing tight office suit entered the room. She's holding a thick folder and handed it to the principal.

"Okay, so Ms. Hayse is now here so we may proceed to our meeting. You ten were chosen as our representative in our school the Kingston Wolf Academy for the annual competition which held every month of October. And it's being brought to our beloved King. There's also other representative in other school like Hunter Fang Academy and Moon Tail Academy. So there are 30 of you competing for being the strongest, fastest and the smartest wolves in kingdom."

"I know all of you were thinking why only females were allowed to be in this competition?" we nodded.

"Because females were children of the Moon Goddess. Female in the last centuries were considered weak and only for the house, like cleaning the house or raising a pups. But thanks to the late King being a considerate he allowed females to train and fight. Female wolves were not a bunch of weakling." Ms. Hayse added.

We nodded agreeing what Ms. Hayse said. But deep inside I know there some reason why just girls allowed in this competition.

"So this events will held in the island near in the main kingdom. You have two months to train and practice your skills and abilities as wolves. If you want, you're allowed to have a trainer or being self-trained. Many teachers were willing to help you girls. So that's all. Were just calling you if there's another announcement being said by our beloved King."

We stood up and bowed, and one by one were getting out the room.

Before I get out, a strong hand held my arm and pulled me harshly. "Bitch, don't think that you can get away from what you said. Remember I rule this school." Lorraine whispered venomously.

She pushed me hard and landed my butt on the ground and they passed me laughing.

"You okay Miss Gonzales?" Miss Hayse said. She held my hand and pulled me up.

"Thanks Miss Hayse." I smiled at her as I dust my pants.

"Be careful, you never know when the enemies attack. Bye." She turned around and left me dumbfounded.

What the heck is she talking about? Enemies? Attack?

I jolted up when a hand turned me around. "Hey you okay? We need to go now. The sun already down." Layla said. Snapping in my trance.

"You okay? Does the bitch make her move again?" She added.

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking. Did you all wait for me?"

"Yup! Come on we need to go." She dragged me where our gang waiting.

"My gosh. That meeting is so looong... My stomach can't wait any longer." Miya said.

"Sorry guys, lets go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait.. hehehehe ^_^

Comment

Vote

Follow....