Chapter VII

thank for reading the book. hope you like. Just Comment if something bothering you all.. Thanks again!! ^_^

*******************************************************************************

KING P.O.V

"Did you prepare the needed thing?"

"Yes King." He knelt before me. Every Alpha and every wolf in different packs bowed down to me. I held them all; I held the power to command them, the authority to rule them. For those who disobeyed me will be killed or beheaded instantly. I despised every wolf who opposed me.

Another year for the tournament, the bloody tournament, to find that she-wolf the prophecy foretold. I must have her.

ERIC

MOM!!!

I sat up from the bed where I was lying, my body was still sore from the cuts and broken bones. I'm still having a headache, my face were drench by sweat from the nightmare that still hunting me, it's almost 8 years when it was happened. A tingles spreads across my back as a warm hand touches me. I look at the owner whom I know, my mate.

A smiled spread across her face, but worries still sketched in her beautiful face.

"I'm fine." I smiled to sooth her.

"Sorry from worrying about me." She just shook her head and looked at my blue eyes. Staring deeply inside my soul, looking if there something bothering me.

"Uhhmm, is there something painful? I'll call the nurse to look at you." I put my hand in her shaking hand and sooth, she relaxed at my action.

"My name is Eric, how about you purple?" I get the nick name from her beautiful eyes.

"Purple?" she raised her one eyebrow, and I smiled. "My name is Alexie Nicole, Blue."

"Blue?" I asked. She raised her hand and put in her eyes. "Ohh. So I can call you Purple, it was cute on you." Her face was red like few hours ago when we met in the hallway; her scents and her voice making my wolf became possessive of her.

After our short chatting a blonde nurse opened the door and checked me. "You're okay now Eric, you can rest more in your dorm." She said holding her clipboard.

"Okay. Thanks for taking care of me." I stand up and slowly putting my new folded shirt. "Nope, thanks the girl who saved you." She winked at my mate and makes her redder even more. I love the way she blush as I hold her hand tightly. Thanks goodness for not killing me yet.

Almost a week after that incidence, my cuts, swells and broken bones were completely healed and everyday I'm together with my mate. Even there's difference in our year, we still managed to be together when we have our spare time or vacant subject. As for her friends, they skinned me alive and burned me with question that I answered them honestly except about my family.

I became happier in my life when I found my mate, she was feisty but adorable, and sometimes her short temperedness showing but I still liked them. And for my brother, I don't know what happened but he made his distance from me and also his stupid minions and his bitch of a girlfriend. They were quite about it and no one was talking about what happened that time. They said that Purple save me also her friend but the details were not clear.

Were in cafeteria having our lunch when the intercom spoke.

ATTENTION TO ALL THE STUDENTS. THE NAME WHO WERE BEEN CALLED MUST GO TO PRINCIPAL OFFICE.

AGAIN, ALL STUDENTS WHO WERE GOING TO MENTION MUST GO TO THE PRINCIPAL AFTER CLASS:

LILIAN AMBER

LIZA WILLIAMS

AMBER WILSON

CATHLYN THOMAS

SABRINA MOORE

LEVY JACKSON

MARY THOMPSON

LORRAINE SMITH

HANNAH PEREZ            

AND LAST

ALEXIE GONZALES

GO TO THE PRINCIPAL AFTER CLASS.

Some of student were shocked and some were happy and congratulating the students who were mentioned. But when I saw my mate, she was... pale?! Why?

She shook her head and stand up. Her friend were afraid and worried, but why? Is there something wrong in principal office? It's my first year here so I don't know what the events in this school were; maybe I will ask her after she's alright.

I followed her to the hallway but she stopped me. "Please give me space. I want to think." Sadness coated her voice. My wolf whimpered in her rejection. I nodded and headed back to cafeteria even my wolf was angry when we turned and went where our friends located.

"Is it bad to go to the Principal's Office? She has a worried face after her name was mentioned?" asking her friend. They just shrugged and continued their foods. After lunch period I didn't found my mate and also after the school. I didn't also found her friends. My wolf paces inside my head and wanted to comfort our mate. Why she's worried, did the principal do something to her?

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to her. She must tell me what was happening.

*******************************************************************************

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW