Chapter 7: Dean's advice on Women

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean eyed the crowd cautiously that gathered behind the slowly wakening Sam. He sighed before saying, “What now?” as Sam broke into the world of reality, surrounded by demons. The two brothers sat facing each other tied with rope, bounding them to the chair that they sat upon. The sound of heels walking closer, slowly with a sense of pride. “Evil bitch,” Dean whined rolling his eyes and pulling away from Meg as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Keep sweet talking me, this could go a whole new direction,” Meg replied smiling and straightened up to walk forward so Dean could get a better look at her.

“Meg! I’ve been dying to see you again,” Dean said with heavy sarcasm intended. Even if he had been, it would only to shove a knife down her throat and watch her wither in pain for what she had done to Jo and Ellen.

“Well, here I am big boy. SO what should we do now?”

Dean tilted his head in thought before replying, “How about I rip you to shreds?”

“Kinky, I like. But a little Q and A first if you don’t mind. Now where’s your boss?” Meg replied, not amused nor content with the concept.

“Pft,” Sam said smiling as Meg turned to look at him. “You think we work for somebody?”

“I happen to know for a fact,” Meg said like she’d been expecting it, “That you’ve been juggling Crowley’s orphans. Now where is he?”

“We don’t know,” replied Sam smoothly, “Don’t care,” he continued blandly.

Meg was starting to get frustrated with his blunt truth and unfearful result that she had wanted. She didn’t want to believe that they didn’t know where Crowley was because she didn’t want to live with the repercussions. “You’ve been working his beat for months,” Meg replied angrily, the cold temper in her voice rising.

“Doesn’t mean we get face time,” Sam replied smiling pleasantly at her. Meg store angrily at Sam for a long moment before her eyes wondered. There was a moment of thick tension as she looked to her fellow demon and he looked to Sam. She then turned and walked towards Dean before sitting herself on his lap.

“Where’d he take all those things you snatch up for him?” She waited a long moment. “Okay, officially over the foreplay, satisfies me or I please myself.”

Sam chuckled to himself and Meg tensed along with Dean. “Something funny Sam?” Dean inquired sounding like he was holding down a scream.

“Yeah,” Sam replied still craning his neck slightly to look at the both of them as Meg still kept her back to him. “Meg,” he continued and she turned to meet his eye.

“Really? ‘Cause where I’m sitting,” Dean started but Sam got to it before he could finish.

“Don’t worry. She can’t do jack-squat,” Sam replied with slightly amused emotionless eyes. “She’s totally screwed,” he stated back. She glared angrily at him and Dean fired back urgently,

“Sam. Not helping!”

“Look at her Dean,” Sam practically ignored his worried brother and set himself to studying Meg as her movements became more and more agitated as the sheet covering her intentions was being removed. “She’s furious,” he observed, “If she could kill you… She’d had done it by now.” He paused lengthy for effect, “She’s running.”

Meg sighed as she turned around, “Am I?”

“Yeah.”

Meg removed herself from Dean’s lap and looked furiously at Sam as she went to stride closer to him. She came to a stop in the middle, “That means you’re running from Crowley,” Sam continued, “Which makes sense. Crowley would want to hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists now that he’s the big man on campus.”