~End Note~

Hi there! Congrats on reading up to this point, or just skipping to it lmao I don't really mind either way.

This book is a project that I started with another person in my freshman year of high school, and looking back now, in my final moments of senior year, I see how far I've come. Yes, I still vehemently despise this book with my very soul, but it's still nice to look back and know that I no longer write as badly as I once did.

Since I'm pretty much no longer in contact with the coauthor of this book, I, by myself, am unable to finish this story. Unfortunately or not, I'm glad to put this behind me. There were lots of problems that I tried to solve in childish ways, or I just was a jerk to that other person, and I'd like to apologize here. Though she may never read this, I feel that keeping my discontent with this bottled up within me is just detrimental to me.

Anyway, I'm glad you chose to open up this trashy story. That person and I have tried to rewrite this story, which I have published as Six Will Stand (Second Draft), but I doubt that will ever update again, either. If you choose to read that, thank you! If not, I understand lmao.

Now, one final thing: this story helped me with so much, like character development especially. Though I hate it, it is what made my writing what it is now, so I feel like I can't just erase it from my life.

Thank you for reading, and to the girl I wrote this with, thank you for writing with me and helping me cultivate my desire to get my stories out there.